What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st run in new 4x8 Gorilla Grow Tent

yOU AND YOUR SWEET TOOTH lol.. Damn Cookies again.. I wish I could go and buy some clones that are verified cuts..

The more I look at the pics of the Gorilla Glue, the more I think it looks like A Cookies Cut.. The leaves are just so damn dark and frosty.. What does the GG smell like homie?

Not just Cookies but "Thin Mint Cookies". But yup you're right I love growing and smoking Cookies bruh. Bud formation, potency, taste and bag appeal are perfect to me. It demands top dollar right now if you grow it with care. These particular two plants are for me personally. The Glue does resemble a GSC plant because of the purple leaves but the smell is peppery chocolate diesel right now and sticky as hell. On a side note, my ballast just gave out and I won't have the time to pick up another one until Friday smfh. Ups and downs are frustrating at times.

Gorilla Glue #4

Gorilla Glue #4

42 days into flower today. I think the lack of direct light for 4 days or so because of my ballast giving out affected the plants progress somewhat. Found out I have a three year warranty on my ballast and was able to get a brand new one yesterday for free. Oh and finally I'm able to run my light at full power. So I'm curious to see how these plants will look next Saturday. Overall the plants are doing okay, they smell pretty good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170106-210604.jpg
    Screenshot_20170106-210604.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20170106-210358.jpg
    Screenshot_20170106-210358.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20170106-210632.jpg
    Screenshot_20170106-210632.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20170106-210613.jpg
    Screenshot_20170106-210613.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170106_204538.jpg
    20170106_204538.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 6

HarvestMoon303

The more I look at the pics of the Gorilla Glue, the more I think it looks like A Cookies Cut.. The leaves are just so damn dark and frosty.. What does the GG smell like homie?
GG#4 is pretty different from cookies. Just look at the yields with GG#4.

Dakine

Veteran
Lol i know theres a big difference between those 2 strains bro. But the more I looked at the gg#4 pictures the more I thought it somewhat resembles some of the Cookie Cuts.. Only because of the leaves and frostiness. It was more of A very weak generalization of really good strains/cuts..

Damn Nig, even if it pulls in top dollar. Isnt the yields on the Thin Mint and other Cookie Cuts just WAAAAAY to small? Im just not sure if it would be worth it to have A whole room or section designated to only cookies for profit. But for personals, I have no doubt it would hold A spot in Every1s room..

Ahh fuq, so watchu gonna do about lights? What will be running without the main light? Haha your gg#4 is so much frostier then my girls that have been flowering for longer.. I hate you nig, One day ill be able to bring something worth enough to atleast show at the table.

Gorilla Glue #4

Gorilla Glue #4

44 days into flower and moving kinda slow. I think my light not being on for 4 days and the cold temperatures have slowed down growth a bit. May have to let these go an extra week or so.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170108-211004.jpg
    Screenshot_20170108-211004.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20170108-211023.jpg
    Screenshot_20170108-211023.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20170108-211034.jpg
    Screenshot_20170108-211034.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20170108-211108.jpg
    Screenshot_20170108-211108.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20170108-211153.jpg
    Screenshot_20170108-211153.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Oregon Lemon's

Oregon Lemon's

44 days into veg. Leaves are a little droopy but I just fed/watered so it should bounce back in a few hours.

Attachments

• 20170108_193225.jpg
    20170108_193225.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170108_193220.jpg
    20170108_193220.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170108_193206.jpg
    20170108_193206.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 5
Tahoe OG

Tahoe OG

44 days into veg.

Attachments

• 20170108_193031.jpg
    20170108_193031.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170108_193056.jpg
    20170108_193056.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170108_193258.jpg
    20170108_193258.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 6
Gorilla Glue #4

Gorilla Glue #4

Almost done.....

Attachments

• 20170115_183738.jpg
    20170115_183738.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 6
    120.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170115_163940.jpg
    20170115_163940.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170115_163946.jpg
    20170115_163946.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170115_183759.jpg
    20170115_183759.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 5
Gorilla Glue #4

Gorilla Glue #4

55 days into flower. Fan leaves are dying off telling me the end is near. The plants are turning fall colors which is beautiful imo. Hella sticky and dense as a rock. But I believe the cold temps definitely hurt the yield. Lucky for me these plants as well as the ones I have in veg are going to be personal smoke. Should last me for awhile since I really only smoke out of hand pipes these days. I haven't rolled a blunt or a joint in hella long come to think of it. I actually don't miss it either. Anyway, one more week and a half or so and these will get the chop to make room for the Tahoe and O.Lemons. I'm thinking of harvesting the top of the plants @ 63 days and let the bottom portion of the plants continue until they look like the tops. I'm undecided.

Attachments

• 20170119_043838.jpg
    20170119_043838.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170120_044238.jpg
    20170120_044238.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170120_044231.jpg
    20170120_044231.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170120_044217.jpg
    20170120_044217.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170119_163830.jpg
    20170119_163830.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 7
Lol i know theres a big difference between those 2 strains bro. But the more I looked at the gg#4 pictures the more I thought it somewhat resembles some of the Cookie Cuts.. Only because of the leaves and frostiness. It was more of A very weak generalization of really good strains/cuts..

Damn Nig, even if it pulls in top dollar. Isnt the yields on the Thin Mint and other Cookie Cuts just WAAAAAY to small? Im just not sure if it would be worth it to have A whole room or section designated to only cookies for profit. But for personals, I have no doubt it would hold A spot in Every1s room..

Ahh fuq, so watchu gonna do about lights? What will be running without the main light? Haha your gg#4 is so much frostier then my girls that have been flowering for longer.. I hate you nig, One day ill be able to bring something worth enough to atleast show at the table.

No doubt the Cookies yields aren't going to tip the scales but the quality is undeniable. I'm not sure if I would dedicate an entire tent to just Cookies. Unless I was living in a state that wasn't protected by medical laws and I could sell it at the maximum price. The downside to living in states like Cali is there's an over abundance of great bud which in turn leads people to sell at lower prices to compete. For instance I went to high school and college in Atlanta and I remember paying 20 to 25 bucks per gram!!! 560 to 700 bucks an ounce bro, no exaggeration. So if I could sell grams of Cookies for 15 I would make 420 an ounce x 16 ounces=6720 bucks per pound!!! That would make growing it worth it. Cookies is worth half of that in California.

Last edited:
You got a Pre98 Bubba Kush there bruddah, aint no GG4 I ever seen. Danky tho!

The look of the plant is throwing me off to lol. But the smell is pure GG4. I was checking out Vanilla Phoenix GG4 photos and his turned purple, red, yellow all the fall colors. I'm not sure what his temps were but mine were really low some nights which turned mine purple. Shout out to Vanilla Phoenix. He's kicking ass, check out his grow journals. Thanks for checking out the plants bro.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
The look of the plant is throwing me off to lol. But the smell is pure GG4. I was checking out Vanilla Phoenix GG4 photos and his turned purple, red, yellow all the fall colors. I'm not sure what his temps were but mine were really low some nights which turned mine purple. Shout out to Vanilla Phoenix. He's kicking ass, check out his grow journals. Thanks for checking out the plants bro.

Thx for the shout out, Harry! My temps in bloom area are always 67F-78F. I will say the bright colors on your glues does make me raise an eyebrow. Some of your pics doesnt look like the glue, but other pics do look spot on to glue structure. And hey....who dafuq dont know what glue smells like?! :dunno: lol :biggrin:

Edit....just went back and looked at your pics again...Thats gotta be the most color I have EVER seen on a GG4!!! The color is tellin me no, but by lookin at the leaves and overall structure, thats definitely goota be the glue! You gotta post those pics in the GG4 thread. Bet ppl would go nuts. :biglaugh: Great job dude! :good:

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
Yeah some pics of a semi plant shot don't look to be spot on glue.. but when u look at some of the close up pics the calyx structure looks like gg4.

You did have temp issues, plants got damaged big time from your brothers error, and then issues with the light For almost A week lol. In my opinion I think it's what it's supposed to be, or atleast an s1. Not to sure about it being A cross..

It does not look like the 98 or Katsu Cut at all in my eyes.. Plant,Leaf,and Bud/flower structure aren't even close to what I've been looking at.. The only thing that might resemble A Bubba is the beautiful change of colors in the leaves..

Also it feels like I was flowering my 2 older SSSDH girls a lot longer then yours bro.. Mine should be done either before u chop or the day u chop haha.. There ain't no way these are 3month SSSDH

Lmao no doubt. I'm growing my plants in 5 gallon pots with a mixture of Happy Frog and Black Gold soil. I'm moderate with the nutes that I feed them with and they seem to respond pretty good to it. Like you said no nutrient burn normally for me. I've fucked up before and the sight of that makes me never want to overdo it again. So moderation is best for me. Everything I use is "organic" so I don't really worry about burning my plants like some synthetic nutes would. I'm curious, what are you feeding your plants?

Thx for the shout out, Harry! My temps in bloom area are always 67F-78F. I will say the bright colors on your glues does make me raise an eyebrow. Some of your pics doesnt look like the glue, but other pics do look spot on to glue structure. And hey....who dafuq dont know what glue smells like?! :dunno: lol :biggrin:

Edit....just went back and looked at your pics again...Thats gotta be the most color I have EVER seen on a GG4!!! The color is tellin me no, but by lookin at the leaves and overall structure, thats definitely goota be the glue! You gotta post those pics in the GG4 thread. Bet ppl would go nuts. :biglaugh: Great job dude! :good:

Hahaha no doubt the smell is pretty unique. The current photos of my Glue don't look like a typical Glue plant because of the colors for sure but the photos during veg and early flowering are more on par with other Glue photos I've been checking out. I grew this exact same cut of the Glue before in the month of April and it didn't turn colors until I started flushing it. And yo I'm really thinking of posting some photos in the GG4 thread and trip off the comments, could be interesting lol.

Yeah some pics of a semi plant shot don't look to be spot on glue.. but when u look at some of the close up pics the calyx structure looks like gg4.

You did have temp issues, plants got damaged big time from your brothers error, and then issues with the light For almost A week lol. In my opinion I think it's what it's supposed to be, or atleast an s1. Not to sure about it being A cross..

It does not look like the 98 or Katsu Cut at all in my eyes.. Plant,Leaf,and Bud/flower structure aren't even close to what I've been looking at.. The only thing that might resemble A Bubba is the beautiful change of colors in the leaves..

Also it feels like I was flowering my 2 older SSSDH girls a lot longer then yours bro.. Mine should be done either before u chop or the day u chop haha.. There ain't no way these are 3month SSSDH

Exactly bro!! I had a few setbacks along the way with this strain. Oh not to mention I had an issue with a mouse that found a way into the flowering tent and dug tunnels in each of my pots!!!! So no doubt that affected the growth by f#$king up alot of the roots. I was looking in the tent like "why the hell is all of this dirt on the floor!!!"? I go to water the plants and the water is literally pouring out of the drainage holes and then I took a closer look and noticed the damn tunnels, smh. A mouse wasn't even on my mind of things I may encounter during flowering lol. Anyway I set a trap and I have no more mouse issues. I've grown Pre 98 before and I've seen the Katsu Bubba Kush in flower and they have a few similarities but I wish you guys could smell these Glue plants because it's hella distinct. Bro what exactly is SSSDH?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I've had a mouse burrow in my drainage holes before! Lol. Not too many ppl can say they've seen that in an indoor envoironment. That's actually how I found out I even had mice. My grow spot is at a place I dont live and by the time I realized Imhad mice, the house was majorly over run. It was like I was Willard, king of the fucking mice!!! I set traps everywhere. No lie, I was killing around 20 mice a day. No bullshit. It was fucking awful dud! :biglaugh: hahahahahaha. I let my buddy keep his large dogs in the house and he left their dog food uncovered, knew the mice were eating it, and didnt bother to cover it or tell me. I coulda fukn killed his ass!!

I've had a mouse burrow in my drainage holes before! Lol. Not too many ppl can say they've seen that in an indoor envoironment. That's actually how I found out I even had mice. My grow spot is at a place I dont live and by the time I realized Imhad mice, the house was majorly over run. It was like I was Willard, king of the fucking mice!!! I set traps everywhere. No lie, I was killing around 20 mice a day. No bullshit. It was fucking awful dud! :biglaugh: hahahahahaha. I let my buddy keep his large dogs in the house and he left their dog food uncovered, knew the mice were eating it, and didnt bother to cover it or tell me. I coulda fukn killed his ass!!

Damn 20 a day!!! That's crazy bro lol. Just the ONE I had to deal with was driving me nuts. Like Uncle Snoop Doggy Dog said "if it ain't one thang it's a muthafuckin other" and that's so true. I defeated spider mites, gnats, powdery mildew etc. and then a mouse chooses to attack. Ha I was thinking this only happens to me lol.

onavelzy

Veteran
Damn 20 a day!!! That's crazy bro lol. Just the ONE I had to deal with was driving me nuts. Like Uncle Snoop Doggy Dog said "if it ain't one thang it's a muthafuckin other" and that's so true. I defeated spider mites, gnats, powdery mildew etc. and then a mouse chooses to attack. Ha I was thinking this only happens to me lol.

Nope, it happens. I found a nice video of a rodent predator for you to consider over in the "you know you live in the country if..." thread. Especially if you're fighting 20x/d. This dude don't F around

Nope, it happens. I found a nice video of a rodent predator for you to consider over in the "you know you live in the country if..." thread. Especially if you're fighting 20x/d. This dude don't F around

Lmao, "you know you live in the country"!!! Spot on truth. I lived in the south for hella long and with all of the trees and enough pollen to write a short story on your windshield with made me realize that we live in "their" neiborhood and not the other way around. And you have to learn to deal with them, not necessarily killing them off. Like hornets and wasps, really any insect that can fly and sting terrifies me lol. And the south has some crazy insects and rodents. Unfortunately for mice/rats they have to be killed unless you have time, know how and time to build a non lethal trap mice will be dealt with accordingly. Ha sorry for the long winded answer, I've been smoking OGKB and I'm in the zone lol.