What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shortest flowering time Strain

Reign of Terror

the strain im talking about is called 35 day, origins are unknown but it can finish at 35 days and is supposed to have a decent smoke, and is a very resinous strain

heres dhk's info on it

VEG STAGE-

-Very stout and squat looking Indica
-Grows very slow
-Has a large amount of side branches
-8-9 weeks for large plant into bloom (from Clone)

BLOOM STAGE-

-Not a lot of smell
>Good for stealth
-Fastest bloomer I have ever had
>39 days in bloom
-Below average yielder
-Good trichome coverage
-does not need a lot of room to grow
>Uniform profile
>No stretch
>Very squat

SMOKE REPORT-

SMELL/APPEARANCE- Has a spearmint smell and looks really frosty and dark green. This herb is pretty damn good appearance wise.

TASTE- Nothing to right home about, but no slouch either. A spearmint hash flavor that is satisfying. Nothing exotic here, but it is good to smoke on.

HIGH- She has an average high that would grade out at low C+. 35 day is not a couchlock stone, but Indica is dominant. 35 day is easy to build tolerance too.

OVERALL-

Hey it’s hard to complain about a strain that finishes in 39 days, but I will anyways. The taste is decent, but no up to snuff. The high is in the same boat although if I was grading the taste would be a little higher of a grade. The yield is average so nothing stellar there. This plant is great for people with limited room who want quick herbs. She would be a good alternative to the Lowryder fans.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
no I was asking if you had a differnet name b4 .... ??

Peace

Thanks for the replies everyone! The reason I asked is because a very trusted grower friend of mine says he found a random pheno that is a med/low yeilding sativa that finishes flowering in 30-35 days. I recieved a clone of this "miracle" strain, and will be testing it again shortly. Do you guys count the start of flowering time from when the light gets switched to 12/12 or when it starts developing female pistols?

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Dam a Sativa finishing in 35 days. That's insane. I usually count flowering time when I switch to 12/12.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blowfish :45-50 days on soil completely organics ... !!!! imagine how they would do on aero or hydro ...

Fj
PS: omg aha i never found a AK .47 which was ready before 65 ... usually i cut mine @ 72 ...

Last edited:

mtnjohn

Veteran
yup, yup ,yup......po me ..i aint never had anythin finish in less than 8 weeks
with most of my strains coming in a little later

quickest strain i have is apollo 11 or c99/panama red both are done in 8-9 weeks

man , i would really love to have a 45 day strain, that was really done in 45 days.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GoodbyeBlueSky said:
people don't seem to think too much of top 44... it can be pretty good...
top44 can improve when grown on in veg b4 bloom. 45days :yes:

Note: many strains are smokeable at 40days, only the yeild dramatically improves by 60+

BillFarthing

Veteran
Any of BOG's gear is fantastic by day 50.

You can also cheat and get amber trichs a week early by using Humboldt Bushmaster, but your yield will suffer.

j242

It would be nice to get some consensus on what you guys are calling "done"?

50% Milky Trichs?

75% Milky Trichs?

Some people are calling done when all the trichs are amber so it would be helpful if you guys commented on your definition of done. :D

Cheers and great thread!

Last edited: