What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

YO REz , Great idea to attempt this endeaver but the first seeds of yours that i grew out 2 years ago were not what i wanted since then i have grown the Chem#4, sour D, OGK and Nycd .... the Sour and the Chem4 are the finest but this line is dangerously inbred reminds me of the folk in N.C. > No kidding though they are incredible stains and I will try a new set hoping for a super quality Male any ideas?

Hello - I have question for REZ or anyone that knows him.

1. What is the IBL ?
2. What was selected to cross for the sour diesel?
(or)
3. Did you chemically stress or light stress to get a male from sour d clone?

Thank You

Locoporro

Hey Guys !!!

I come here to show you more about this wonderfull "French Cut" of Sour Diesel Ibl , These plants are at 60 days of flowering and grow on coco coir in 7 L , i used supergrow products and Ghe Flora serie and a special fertilizer from a french grower : Gen sensation sort of amazing PK who make you a trichomes party on your Flowers^^

The Pics of the Beast :

Ps : Sorry for my not-perfect English my friends...

Nice Thread Titoon , Respect !!!

++

Loco

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Lovely picts Loco !

I would recognize this herb from its shape and smell, so different and incredible ! Enjoy the smoke :)

++

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Here's a bumb>>>
My SD female was the most potent of all the plants I have smoked so-far in my 15+ years. Currently in the bong is a two week old SDibl bud. Even now, not yet cured fully, the taste is like dried-up grated lime peel. The stone is very 'hard'. It is a moment stopper, if not a day spoiler. This ♀ was to say the least, my favorite plant. Potency 10/10. Taste 10/10. Yield 5/10/. Smell 10/10. She was lost due to a mix of paranoia and slackness on my part.
Over all a fantastic strain. Pity its quite scarce.
WR

REZDOG

Veteran
Locoporro said:
Hey Guys !!!

I come here to show you more about this wonderfull "French Cut" of Sour Diesel Ibl , These plants are at 60 days of flowering and grow on coco coir in 7 L , i used supergrow products and Ghe Flora serie and a special fertilizer from a french grower : Gen sensation sort of amazing PK who make you a trichomes party on your Flowers^^

The Pics of the Beast :

Ps : Sorry for my not-perfect English my friends...

Nice Thread Titoon , Respect !!!

++

Loco

Look JUST like the Sour Diesel Clone....
Great job,alla' you guys....

....Much Respect!!

KingDub

interesting thread, i havnt tryed rez sd ibl but i have reeferman sour diesel and my Sativa pheno looks exactly the same expecially the bud structure, doesnt have the diesel smell and is sour all the way. now i have a indica pheno to but the bud stucture so far isnt like these pics but it kills the sour pheno i have, even more crystally with crystals stacked on crystals stacked on more crystals.. cant wait to compare to the nycd and the ecsd. my nycd is coming down in 2weeks with some wonderfull sour d with it to. Sour D is my favorite strain to date and will be tuff the top.

Locoporro

Hello Guys , It's me again :wave:

Thanks for your words REZ , that's cool & unusual to see a breeder who comments his own strains , maybe the mate who did the sélection is gonna let a comment about his nice discovery...Wait & See

I harvested one of these 3 ladies yesterday , Calyxes're gonna mad , the buds are really funny with their "pop-corn's touch" and the word "Manucure" don't exist with that strain , curing too , you can smoke a litlle "sucker" and after 3 days of drying , you don't taste a chlorophyll taste just that wonderfull lavender-citrus fruit taste Mmmmm

Pics at 75 days of Flowering :jump:

Hope you enjoy it :ying:

++

Loco​

Last edited:

titoon29

Veteran
Nice pictures loco !!!! Love this Sour Diesel

It can be absolutely lovely to smoke, even really fresh. the best sample i smoked was quick dried, after two days, it tasted like the lavender/sour taste, along with a very fruity aftertaste, which dissapear with curing... But after a while you get a little bored of the taste, but the high, never :)

Have fun amigo !

i just asked some friends and they confirmed me that this phenotype smell stronger and has a stronger high than the original ECSD....

W.Less Monk

Hey..

Fresh pics, same pheno:

sd12tq9.jpg

sd7vu3.jpg

sd10gj1.jpg

See ya..

:joint:

mfdoOm

nice job dudes !!!

This strain looks like coton.... amazing !!!

enjoy your smoke dio and loco

+++

Last edited:

titoon29

Veteran
Hey everybody, thanks for your comments ! A lot of people are enjoying this keeper from the IBL seeeds.
And thanks to all of the grower, some amazing pictures of it !!!!

Thanks for the seeds Rez, this pheno is a keeper.. I'm smoking some ECSD right now, and i can say yours is at least comparable, and maybe even stronger than the ECSD. but i need to grow the ECSD on my own to be sure...
Great job, you have some tasty and powerfull sativas to find in your lines,i love that!

++

F

Funky Donkey

A few growers I know seem to use the male sd ibl for breeding more often than other strains. They like the ibl, but they have had some good results with hybrids.

FD