What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strain that makes people most aroused than ever!

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
yes you read that title right :kiss:

i realized that when i enjoy the herb one my favourite effect is to get aroused with or without people. hehe.

second thing is i wan't to make people happy but have remeber don't forget myself.

so i'm searching for strain that makes girls wet and guys hard,, haha sorry if this is against rules but i think many of you wan't also this same!

-------------------------

one hazy pheno of blue dream was really potent.. people told me they felt like was doing line of c*ke! that pheno made me more happier than ever and same time to somekind of little trip with warm feeling inside of body and mind. more sexual thinking and aroused feeling all the way. eyes were reddier than roses and pupils were bigger than dinnerplates!

sadly i lost that mother.. was the keeper.. super big leafs in veg and pistils were still white when trichomes changed to milky! that resin.. crazy.. very hazy smell and taste, missing it!

this experience made me to learn more of buds and strains. i feel really interested of this hobby, it's passion and much more. now i'm little perfectionist when it comes to hemp. peace!

Sign

I don't know if I'm broken or have just never smoked a strain that is markedly different from another because it seems to me that it's my mood that makes the weed affect change. If I'm horny and smoke sex is just great, if I'm contemplative and I smoke I take the most in depth thought journeys through my mind and if I'm sleepy it knocks me right out, etc.

I've looked for strains that are advertised to be really good for a specific thing and my next grow will be some high sativa dominant strains so maybe that's it and I just need to explore more varieties, I'll be watching this thread with interest though thanks for creating it!

bigbadbiddy

I tend to agree with Sign.

You have to keep in mind that even IF a set of independent groups of people would say "yeah this bud is good for fooking" (which, they don't), that wouldn't meant it would have the same effect for you. Each individual is unique and so is their body chemistry. And therefore every strain will affect every one of us ever so differently.

I also agree with Sign in the sense that personal mood/state of mind affects the whole ordeal to a much greater degree than the strain itself.

With certainty, I can say that no strain will "make people horny".
There might be strains that for some people "enhance their horniness" while they might not do the same for others. But either way, the state of mind has to be there or the herb couldn't do any enhancing either.

That all being said, I heard of some dude over at MRN forum, years ago, claiming that Angel's Breath (Mango Haze x Afghan Haze) was exactly the thing you are describing. Have it in my seedbank but haven't had the time to touch it yet.

PDX Dopesmoker

I don't know if it's anything special, but Reeferman's Love Potion is tasty bud. I have my own one I call Violation that works like magic cause its purple and full strength.

Fuel

sweet tooth#3 harvested ~50/55days for "him", pretty racy, good for blood pressure and motivating lol

For "her" it's a bit complicated in fact. Too racy and/or high and it crate stress, too stone and it's necrophilia. Not found yet the magic, perfectly balanced, strain for that case.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet tooth#3 harvested ~50/55days for "him", pretty racy, good for blood pressure and motivating lol

For "her" it's a bit complicated in fact. Too racy and/or high and it crate stress, too stone and it's necrophilia. Not found yet the magic, perfectly balanced, strain for that case.

I don't think you meant necrophilia but maybe I'm wrong.
:puke:

Pretty sure sign hit the nail square on the head.

Burt

Veteran
Well grown sour diesel, SFV og, old blueberry, purple haze, lambs read, kali, any kick ass haze, Congo, etc...:biggrin:

burmese

look for:: maple leaf indica, northern lights, love bud //bc and lucky13 seeds//, pineaple express, mexican airlines, santa maria, mikado

not really arousing but this strains are sometimes stated as erotic, sensual, joyous for love, and ,,playfull,,

Last edited:
T

Teddybrae

Mango Haze bubbles my Lust!

Always wondered if "Purple Panty Dropper" by Humboldt Seed Collective was worth trying.

(To those of you who haven't noticed the stimulating effect of Cannabis ... it used to be for me that Sex got s l o w e d r i g h t d o w n and when I came it seemed to be forever. Not quite the same now. age related desensitised Dammit!)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
sent a mate some of shanti s pink floyd ,
he said it was definitely horny weed ,,

though the same guy said that about another variety i sent him ... lol ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
sorry didnt notice you there teddy,
but no surprise to see you in this thread ,
you naughty man .... lol lol ...

thejact55

This kind right here.

Attachments

• screen-shot-2016-04-20-at-6-35-50-am.jpg
    screen-shot-2016-04-20-at-6-35-50-am.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 33