What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The (Un)official Hash Plant thread

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
:tiphat: I want to start this thread since I received a couple of seeds of HP. The old timer I received it from was a grower in soflo from the 80-90's, he got a cut thru an old pal of his in 89. The seeds I have come from way of Herm thanks to hurricane Andrew, so they should be old S1's.

But in the mean time let talk about HashPlants :woohoo:

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Why did the hurricane make them herm?

From what I understood is that they were flowering indoors when the hurricane knocked out the power and tore the place up. So from the ass beating and the change in light cycle and environment(do to finishing outside) they hermed.

Last edited:

madalasatori

Veteran
I see. We had a load of snow last month that caused similar problems for me. It was late in flower so the lighting wasn’t too much a problem though.. more odour control

WelderDan

Veteran
Seedsman Hashplant x C99

Seedsman listed it as an F1 - Hashplant x NL#1
They no longer offer it.

WelderDan

Veteran
Nice looking cola there Dan! Seems like a pretty strong C99 influence on the structure. Care to mention what she smells like?

The HP mother was similar in structure. The C99 didn't really change the structure much. The smell was straight up hash plant. When cured and smoked it tasted like lemony hash.

Heavy hitter in the buzz department. About the time you let out a hit your eyes just involuntarily closed. Lightweights wouldn't take more than 3 tokes before waving it away. One guy accused me of lacing it with something. Meanest shit I've ever grown.

DeMonet

Beautiful cola there, Dan! Looks positively evil.

I'll be watching this thread carefully, as I'll be ordering a bunch of the Bodhi "Deep Line Alchemy" and other hash plant crosses soon. My ultimate goal: recreate for myself the flavor and high of my first ever bag of "kind bud:" ?NL x Hashplant. (Probably Sensi?) Would've been about '89...the sweet, creamy NL side combined with greasy, oily, lip-smackin hash flavor. I didn't know weed could get me that high. The nugs were small and tight, and had what I call "the golden glow."

Never grown a hash plant, but looking forward to it. They can tend to be pretty tall and spindly, right?

baduy

Cannabiogen Sandstorm and Hashfruit.
I Grew 2 hashfruit one year ago and one of those was one of the best Hash plants I've ever tried since the 90's
Never tried Taskenti but it sounds good too

REALPOTency

Veteran
nevil dont make the hashplant, only carry the cut
pnw hashplant or uw hashplant original cut from pacific northwest growers??
that hashplant PRE Nevil was
pure afghan?
afghan x pakistan?
afghan x hybrid?
lebanese?
or india hashplant??

this cut go to europe with nevil and Sensi make the seeds
the firts was the MrNiceG13Hashplant or know for 88g13hash?? 88 for the year 1988....
the Hashplant POST Nevil
hashplant x NL
g13xHashplantNL
??? alot of mystery but i love hashplants...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Well the 88 HP seeds had a low germ rate and for the ones that did pop, they ended up being weak. Not to worry I still have a bunch left over but they will have to wait now. In the mean time here are some of Bodhi's Old school Hashplants, which I had planned to BX with

picture.php

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
nevil dont make the hashplant, only carry the cut
pnw hashplant or uw hashplant original cut from pacific northwest growers??
that hashplant PRE Nevil was
pure afghan?
afghan x pakistan?
afghan x hybrid?
lebanese?
or india hashplant??

this cut go to europe with nevil and Sensi make the seeds
the firts was the MrNiceG13Hashplant or know for 88g13hash?? 88 for the year 1988....
the Hashplant POST Nevil
hashplant x NL
g13xHashplantNL
??? alot of mystery but i love hashplants...

Neville schoenmaker created:

Hashplant #1- Hashplant x NL#1
HashPlant Pure - PNW Hashplant x (Hashplant x NL#1)
Hashplant Haze - (PNW?) Hashplant x Haze (A?)
G13 x Hashplant #1 (Hashplant x NL#1)
Hashplant #1(Hashplant x NL#) x Swazi

J-Icky

I have some 88g13 HP from Hazeman/infinity genetics I’ll be running later this year. Hopefully this thread has some staying power and I’ll be able to show the fruits of that labor.
Until then look forward to seeing what everyone else has.

window

Veteran
I grew Sensi's hashplant in the 90's, was great herb, strong as hell, really would struggle to finish a joint, very narcotic.
The cut I kept had a rose purfume/Turkish delight flavour, not everyone liked the taste but I loved it, think it came more from the NL side??
I also grew Seedmans version when they offered it and it was every bit a good as Sensi's version, just a hell of a lot cheaper, maybe Sensi got funny with Seedsman and told them to stop selling it?? It wouldn't surprise me.

I've just popped a few of Bodhi's LA hashplant x G13 hashplant, at least I think that's what they are called, hoping for something akin to what I grew from Sensi/Seedsman all those years ago, if it has the same taste I will be over the moon:biggrin:

Hashplant was one of the first flowers that I dry sifted and made the most amazing hash, deep, earthy hash that remained soft and could be moulded into any shape after warming in the palms of your hands, reminded me of a type of hash we would score in the 80's known as squidgy black, heavenly stuff.

window

Veteran
Beautiful cola there, Dan! Looks positively evil.

I'll be watching this thread carefully, as I'll be ordering a bunch of the Bodhi "Deep Line Alchemy" and other hash plant crosses soon. My ultimate goal: recreate for myself the flavor and high of my first ever bag of "kind bud:" ?NL x Hashplant. (Probably Sensi?) Would've been about '89...the sweet, creamy NL side combined with greasy, oily, lip-smackin hash flavor. I didn't know weed could get me that high. The nugs were small and tight, and had what I call "the golden glow."

Never grown a hash plant, but looking forward to it. They can tend to be pretty tall and spindly, right?

The hashplants I grew were short, stocky but with good branching, not sure if Sensi still offer hashplant? If they do, it wouldn't surprise me if they came out tall and spindly, the Afghani #1 I grew a few years back came out nothing like the original Afghani #1 they used to sell!

Was talk of Sensi losing most of they're breeding stock after the dutch changed the laws on seed production in the Netherlands???? Getting others to make seeds for them??? Or just bad breeding/selection??? All I know is, Sensi's plants have changed over the year's, compared to how they used to be:(

LungCooking

I grew 2 plants of Mr. Nice G13 X Hash Plant from Sensi seeds, four years ago, one was very sativa and did stink hash very loud, the other was short and was same smell/taste, but not so loud. Nice high! Instant hitter! I miss that sativa plant badly!!!

Happy Times

I grew 2 plants of Mr. Nice G13 X Hash Plant from Sensi seeds, four years ago, one was very sativa and did stink hash very loud, the other was short and was same smell/taste, but not so loud. Nice high! Instant hitter! I miss that sativa plant badly!!!

Sounds like a nice one. I remember the Mr. Nice was one of Sensi’s pricier selections

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Nice thread. Will be following.

Popped four F2s of HP x BH. Shouldn't be too much longer till sex is determined. Hopefully I find a couple girls. Will share some pics if so.