What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post-Joint Smelly Fingertips

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Sometimes it doesn't matter and I just leave it be, but other times I gotta go somewhere and gotta try to get rid of the smell on my fingertips somehow.

I've tried a couple different soaps -- kirk's castile and Dr. Bronner's unscented. Neither really works very well.

Anybody got this shit figured out?

theJointedOne

Veteran
keep a stash of individual hand santizer wipes on you.

i have a box of individual packaged antiseptic pads (99% iso soaked), a quick wipe down and youll be sticky hands and not a scent

no tell, no smell, hennigans.

Betterhaff

Veteran

i have a box of individual packaged antiseptic pads (99% iso soaked), a quick wipe down and youll be sticky hands and not a scent

Good advice. I use these when hand pollinating or working with plants in the field. Fingers would get all sticky and a couple of wipes with one and done.

At home I just use a small piece of paper towel with a little ISO on it to wipe off.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Lemon juice. Use it after a bit of ethanol (vodka works). Lemon covers the smell and removes resin the ethanol left behind. :) There are handy condiment packets of lemon juice you can buy.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Pick your butt (real deep). It might not get rid of the smell but it will cover it with something stronger.

Always smell your fingers after butt picking just to make sure it worked.

Best advice I can offer. It's not for everyone butt it works great for me. ;)

XXX_710

Just rub some dirt on your hands. Then wash them.

Worked for me when I used to burn one on a walk, then return to a non-smoking house. I guess it's the clay in the soil that absorbs the oils from your hands.

Green Squall

Ah this takes me way back. In High School my friend and I would leave during study hall and grab food or a smoke. Well we return one day and the Dean calls us into his office. He knows what we were up to and literally smells our fingers like a fucking weirdo lol. It took every fiber of my being not to laugh in his face.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Anti bacterial hand wash, maybe a lil cream with some patchouli in it.... that shit covers.

Or there’s always the butt-pickin , made me laugh that one.

shithawk420

Veteran

Nice Seinfeld reference lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
y8RBo1T.jpg