What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AC/DC, White Fire OG & Chocolate Hashberry Outdoor Grow

Hello fellow IC'ers! Well here is my first outdoor grow journal since about two years ago.

I do have one AC/DC and one WiFi #3 mother indoor but I'm just keeping them for future indoor grow once I get my indoor environment dialed in.

Anyways, this season I have an AC/DC and WiFi #3 that I will be growing in fabric pots and a White Fire OG and Chocolate Hashberry that are already in the ground.

I have the AC/DC and WiFi #3 in 5 gallon pots right now and will be transplanting to either 20 gallon pots or maybe 30 gal.

I'm also going to be experimenting with a soil mix that's suppose to be water only for the entire bloom for most strains. It's the moonshine mix by rare dankness.

Once I transplant the two potted gals for bloom I will do so in the moonshine mix. Right now I have the WiFi #3 in FF ocean floor with happy frog steamed bone meal added, and I have the AC/DC in pure FF OF as I've been told she's a light feeder so don't want to cause her nute burn.

The two gals on the ground are in FF happy frog, FF OF, native soil and happy frog bone meal.

The moonshine mix can be looked at on the rare dankness website but I'll give a breakdown of the ingredients.

1 bag of Fox Farm Happy Frog potting soil ½ bag Fox Farm Ocean Forest ½ bag of Black Gold organic soil 2 lbs of earth worm castings. 5 gallons of Chunky / Coarse perilite 1 cup greensand 1 cup dolomite lime (powder) 1 small coco fiber brick 2 cups Peace of Mind Fruit and Flower.

I have been unsuccessful in finding the black gold organic soil so if I don't do so before the boom season I may substitute with an entire bag of FF OF instead of half of the OF and half of the Black Gold.

Here are the two gals in 5 gallon fabric pots. The one in right is the AC/SC the one on left is the wifi #3

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67014&pictureid=1592465&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The AC/DC looks pretty sad but I think it's because I neglected to water her fur a few days after it rained. I'm sure she will brighten back up. I just transplanted from one gallon plastic pots today so she might actually be looking much better right now as I am writing this post.

The nutes that I will be using before the girls start to Flower will be general Organics line, ancient forest humus and happy frog bone meal. Once the bloom season starts (around August) I will have transplanted in the "water only " moonshine mix and just feed with water. If I start to see deficiency then I will add bloom nutes from general Organics and perhaps some teas.

Here is a close up and a tiny bit better pic of the AC/DC. Still looks a bit ugly lol but I just got to trim off a w dead leaves to clean her up. I had her indoor in higher temps, 80's to low 90 and it's outside now where it gets to low 60's high 50's so she may have little bit of a child shock. I'm sure she will perk right up in a week or so.

Here is a close up and a tiny bit better pic of the AC/DC. Still looks a bit ugly lol but I just got to trim off a w dead leaves to clean her up. I had her indoor in higher temps, 80's to low 90 and it's outside now where it gets to low 60's high 50's so she may have little bit of a child shock. I'm sure she will perk right up in a week or so.

I meant chill shock not child shock. Dumb auto correct. Lol.

I also have a small blueberry clone in a one gallon pot that had severe light stress so I think it stated to Flower early. I have this one apart from all others as I'm hoping it doesn't herm on me. Here's a pic of the top bud drinking. It's about two weeks since it started to bloom.

Well it's only been a few days since I last posted but I noticed my gals that are in ground, the Chocolate Hashberry and the White Fire have already begun to Flower. I was reading a thread on here aboyt early blooming outdoors and that changing clones' light schedule from 24/0 to directly outside even when daylight is over 12 hours give them a high chance of them to start to prematurely flower.

I think that is exactly what happened. Now I don't know it they will keep blooming or if they will eventually revert back to veg.

I'm hoping the keep blooming so I can harvest in a month or so and start fresh from clones I will be taking from my WiFi #3 and AC/DC moms. I will just make sure to gradually change the light cycle on the clones to match the outside daylight. By the time I'm ready to set new clones outside it should be close to mid June so hopefully premature bloom won't be an issue.

I also may pop some beans I have to add to the June planting.

Here's the White Fire OG. It's hard to see in this bad pic but it's starting to bloom also, it's just not as far as the Chocolate Hashberry.

So still a bit bummed that my in ground gals are flowering since most likely the will lose a few weeks of growth because it will be a while before they revert back to vegging.

It's OK thought because I have a WiFi #3 mom that I can take clones, and I also am attempting to germ a few beans! I'll post pic of beans soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts