What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Jack HazeHead

~> +(';')+ <~

~> +(';')+ <~

You guys are posting great stuff, really amazing :rasta: :headbange

~> Something different with some looks and that's just absolutely all ... ~> very commercial morocan stuff

23898marcom005.jpg

Following morocan hash is much better, I would even say real nice, tasty stuff. That's more my kind of way :joint:

23898Picturemmm1mmm1.jpg

Peace,

Jack HazeHead

. :bandit:

wardyleb

Lovely pictures guys. I'm also an "old style" hash fan. When i first started to toke all i could get was Red-leb and high quality marrocs and blacks (late 70's). Now the UK hash sceen is just rubbish. Luckily i get to go to holland at least once a month for work :)

Picked up a few nice bits of "polm" and "caramelo" and "manali" while at the "kashmir lounge" this week. You have to look for it (even in holland) but its still around.

Sorry for the poor quality phonecam pics.

wardy

damn this is agreat thread I will keep seeing it for sure, my damn camera broke down and im outta money but as soon as I fix it I will post some pics. moroccan style!.

wardyleb

Another couple of pieces of marroc that i'm smoking.

The small ligher one is just an ok blonde polm. The darker one bubbles and melts, its pretty good. Sorry once again for crap pics,

wardy

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
elahrji

nice

hows she smoke

is it flying in the mountains or nailed to the couch

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
very yummy pics El, thanks for sharing ! Are you sure it is Pakistan hash ? Looks a lot like Afghani to me, especially the dark one, almost sure it is Shebarghan wallah. Hmmm can't wait to be back again in Peshawar !

Anyway, I was in Peshawar last May/June and enjoyed a lot of that amzing Shebarghan stuff. One of the most memorable smoke in my life. I have before smoked some Shebarghan stuff, but that one was truly exceptionnaly strong. When I reached my home in PEshawar at 12am (after almost 18hours journey) I had barelly put by backpack down that I was already preparing a joint. As I unwrapped the tola and saw the black color and smell the pungetn perfume, i straightly thought : "Shebarghan!"
THe thing was still in garda form and was the softest and stickiest I ever had in hand. That needed no heating for pressing. Just have to press and it's done. garda scent is quite strong, with cocoa and coffee scent, with hints of fruits and citrus/lemon (that fruity/lemony vanishes (but not totally) a while after pressing, and is replaced by a minty scent). :canabis:

I was truly flabbergasted while smoking the first joint. I really couldn't believe how strong it was. Took me a little while to smoke it and I really thought twice, if not more, before making another one. I did it and wow. Was about 2 am, was alone in the patio enjoying the new sofa. The fan above me was playing some nice music, was funny eheh. Until the noise of that one used by the Chowkidar other side of courtyard started to overcome it. It was vibrating strongly and suddenly it started soundig like YZ motorcycle engine ! brraaap, brrbraaapraaap ! From nowhere came to my mind the freaky idea that the noise was actually from REAL YZ motorcycle roden by blood thirsty taleban who were coming to the place to get the tourists (as I was arriving I was told how hot the situation was in PEshawar, with regular bombings, about 30 in the past year...). I could already imagine them jumping with their motorcycle above the high porched door of the place. Took me a few minutes to realize that the YZs noises where only from that damn fan ! haha ! too funny... :pointlaug

As "Uncle" says, this stuff is just like a grenade, "Baom!". Noway to msoke this for breakfast, let's you whipped out for the whole day. I just couldn't smoke that stuff at work. If doing so, the only thing I was able to do was to smoke another one then go home (to smoke more of course...) :bashhead:

That stuff costs usually 500Rs, about 6.20Euros, for 10.20gr. For some time, there has been a problem witht he importer and prices went up by 100%, was 1000Rs a tola ! :yoinks: Big panic among the travellers, no one (and me as well)was willing to pay sooooo much ! I thought how funny it was, yeah, you know, 10gr of World Class charas for 12€, no way ! that's ripp off ! :crazy: I would be so happy to pay double that price here now... haha ! Fortunately, this situation didn't last for long and soon price was back at an honnest rate. :jump:

By the way, that stuff needs special preparation. This is not the kind you make into a string (total waste ! shame ! :spank: ), or pellets/flakes (waste also). It's worth also for other soft andsticky stuff from Himachal or Nepal. Here's the recipe (for tobacco joints)

First you need a mixing bowl and must use manufactures cigarettes. rolling tobacco is not suitable.

1- Toast the cigarette, then rip it open and empty it in the mixing bowl. Pullout the biggest and hardest pieces, everything which can pierce the paper. then crumble the tobacco into a coarse powder. make a bed of it in the mixing bowl.

2- Get a joint worth of charas and give it the shape of a small disk, make it well flat and thin.

3- Stick the charas disk to a match tip (bottom of course !). Should look like a small mushroom eheh...

4- Hold the match above the tobacco bed then light the charas. I mean, set it on fire, fully. Let it burn for 1 to 2 seconds, then blow the flame (the charas totally melts and boiling drops might fall on the tobacco, this is why you DON'T want to prepare it in your bare hand :nono: . Boiling resin burns very deep and is really, really extremy painfull, believe me !).

5 - Put the charas (without touching) on the tobacco bed, then cover it with a layer of tobacco. with thumb, Apply a small pression to the small pile so has to lightly flaten the whole thing.

6 - Then grab the whole thing between your fingers and start to crumble and mix. The hash should go into a fine powder and mix heavenly with the tobacco. It is important to crumble&mix with very smooth rubbing so as not to make the hash to form pellets which could plug the joing.

7 - the resulting mix should be ideally homogenous, made of coarse powder-only hash&tobacco.

8 - Then skin up and enjoy !

This way ensures than most of the compounds responsible for effect and taste are released and gets you where you want ! :joint:

Ok, that's enough blablah I think eh, so here the pics, only two here, one of the lovely inside texture of a pressed tolah, the other of a bigger chunk of about 200gr (out of 400gr which had to be prepared) of the only barely cooked garda. This is the natural color of the pollen. Amazing...

Also two pics of Kashmiri Twisted garda, upside and down. The white streaks are corn leaves (the resin is pressed within corn leaves by a twisting motion). TOtally different one than Afghani or anything else. Very hard and powdery texture, strong psychedelic ultra positive high. gets you to the stars.

Khuda Hafeez !

Last edited:

wardyleb

Wow, lovely post and pictures. I had something exactly the same in the mid eighties, it was sold to me as "kashmir" twist. Some of it was amazing, very trippy like you say.

The last batch i remember receiving was spoilt and had steaks of mold running through it.

Lovely pictures guys

wardy

ElAhrJi

Could be mriko, could be....

All the pics are the same hash except the next last one...that was some very OK black...
The other pics are the same kind of garda, the black pieces are handpressed...

Escobar

mriko u posted awesome pix! i used to smoke garda . very good hash one ofthe best in my opinion.

Greens

Wow! I thought the only good hash was locally made bubblehash or kif. Dozer's Morrocan hash looks AMAZING. Back in the 90s, I remember getting the old Gold Seal Afghan hash and I never really liked it. I would get a tolerance to it immediately. However, I never tried any imported hash that looked like Dozer's crazy morrocan! I'll take that any day...

Greens

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Back in the 90s, I remember getting the old Gold Seal Afghan hash and I never really liked it.

If gold sealed, then most probably it was export-quality border hash and not real afghan. Can't compare with what you can get straight there !

Irie !