What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mr.haze420

Veteran
that is the story i got from the 1st people to have it here in amsterdam, they were danish, and loved to smoke hash.

rsh

mr.haze420 said:
that is the story i got from the 1st people to have it here in amsterdam, they were danish, and loved to smoke hash.

Hi again,

Is there any coffeshop you could recommend, who have Paki-afghan-Maroc smoke?

rsh

This is Garda a really strong hash from Pakistan, the picture was taking last year from my Journey in Pakistan quetta district.

OG Tokyo Grow

I was fortunate enough to have a one gram sample of Nol's Paki when it was in stock. It was unique in both flavour and high.It was the stand out that trip. When back a month or so later, naturally it was out... :redface:

Not like anything I've had in terms of high. Vey strong with a pleasant letdown, no ceiling with the sample of a gram or so. Taste was peppery with a full bodied smoke. Tasty.

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Damn Rsh, I would love to sample some of that Garda :yummy:

Many people dont even understand how strong that stuff can be after it has been cured for years! ANd what about the high of it after eating it :confused: :bashhead:

Here´s little hashcatalog, where the redish is imported (claimed Moroccon?) and all others homemade herbalgoodies :yummy:

EDIT:Btw, could someone expertized on Lebanese hash tell me if this hash reminds them of Lebanese! It came me as "00" Moroccon, which I highly doubt because it´s red/darkcolor...

I only received gram of it, but I still have that little block in upper pic left and curing with selfmade hashes, waiting for the "right" day :D

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
lebanese has a very distinctive taste and smell when smoked and can be red, gold, blonde. morocaan can have these colors too, but the taste is completely different. anytime i see lebanese on a menu i always look, have not seen any real ones in a long time. the rifman hash at the dampkring is the paki-moroc in different qualities.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you for the reply Mr.Haze, I understand what you are saying, but what you think is there any change this is Lebanese by the looks of it?

I cannot remember how it tasted, but im going to smoke small bit of it in couple days, just to sample how it taste....

I know they can vary in colors and that authentic good quality Lebanese has been under a rock for some years now, but taking note they have increased their production after the Israeli invation it could maybe match :chin:

Ill let you know how it taste´s after smoking some....

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

We've all heard of increased Lebanese hash production after the US govt. welked out of their funding, but where's the proof in the pudding? Where's the hash in the Netherlands, and the rest of Europe??

Peace

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I assume they do distribute it in Middle East & in neighoboring countries :chin: Not for the markets of Europe / States :2cents:

They could use same smuggling routes as heroin smugglers, so they could use them, but they dont, not at least towards old Europe! Dont no if it´s because of good quality of Lebhash that they dont want to export it further....

Just think about the opium/heroin situation in Afghanistan right now & previous years! It has increased like a rocket, but we still dont see that devils powder in similar quantities in Europe/Russia/Nordic countries :wink:

This was just my little speculation based on how I feel, it certainly isnt the absolute truth!

Btw, another fact that could support my theory is that there is low-/commercialquality Lebanese hash sold in Dutch coffeeshops. Not as big quantitys than Morocco etc.. but some shipments certainly found their way in NL and as I have understand it, they are far from the best/legendary Lebanese quality.....

mr.haze420

Veteran
i see lots of hash but no lebanese. why, i have no idea. i will ask some people in the biz whats up. leb usually comes in a cheese cloth sack of 200gr leaving the cloth marking on the hash. if yours had these it could be real leb

mr.haze420

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
I assume they do distribute it in Middle East & in neighoboring countries :chin: Not for the markets of Europe / States :2cents:

They could use same smuggling routes as heroin smugglers, so they could use them, but they dont, not at least towards old Europe! Dont no if it´s because of good quality of Lebhash that they dont want to export it further....

Just think about the opium/heroin situation in Afghanistan right now & previous years! It has increased like a rocket, but we still dont see that devils powder in similar quantities in Europe/Russia/Nordic countries :wink:

This was just my little speculation based on how I feel, it certainly isnt the absolute truth!

Btw, another fact that could support my theory is that there is low-/commercialquality Lebanese hash sold in Dutch coffeeshops. Not as big quantitys than Morocco etc.. but some shipments certainly found their way in NL and as I have understand it, they are far from the best/legendary Lebanese quality.....

this was in the dutch news today.

next »»»

Three charged with heroin smuggling
Monday 07 April 2008

One Dutch national and two other men have been charged with smuggling 350kg of heroin into the UK.

The three were arrested after police saw the Dutchman, 35-year-old Patrick Kuster, unloading boxes from a BMW to another car in a car park south of London. It is one of the biggest heroin hauls ever made in the UK.

The three are due to appear in court in the UK on Monday.

© DutchNews.nl

the evil powder is here and lots of it, this is just a drop in the bucket

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I just bought 1 gram, so I dont have any clue how it was stored & smuggled in bigger quantities....

If you have such connections Mr.Haze, it would be great to know why we dont see good quality Lebanese hash on western markets...

As for devils powder.. I know it´s here & there, but what im after is that I think they are just started to push it hard again... Im not talking about the golden triangle countries, but Ghanistan :2cents:

Im not going to take this thread more offtopic, once again.. Thank you for the knowledgin reply´s Mr.Haze, they are truly appreciated :yes:

mr.haze420

Veteran
it is all economics and risk and reward, if you are going to go to jail for smuggling and the penalty for hash and heroin are the same what would you be smuggling. there is alot more $ in the heroin trade. such is the case in america. prob not here in the netherlands though as they turn a blind eye to most hashish smuggling. i think a coffeeshop crawl looking for real lebanese would be a fun thing to do.

rsh

Hi Hebalistic,

Nice topic ;)

The answer to your question why we don’t see much Lebanese product here in Europe,
Geographically Lebanon is located in the mostly troubled area its neighbors with Israel which controls the all checkpoint in south and funded supports the border checkpoint with turkey because of terrorism, and its would be costly affairs for smugglers to get it through Syria, since the country is already isolated.

That is the reason why we dont see so much lebanese hash!

theherbalizor

Veteran
I was reading the news, that Afghanistan is slowing their opium production as it draws to much attention.

So they grow weed, make hash which sells for more than a kilo of opium - around £35 mark. And get left alone.

I really think we should start seeing alot more hash into europe. I have already started to see more.

I would have to disagree on the amount of brown in uk / europe. There is loads of it. It is far far easier to go a score heroin than it is to score weed. And this isn't just down south. I know of folks having to move from Liverpool at the mo because of the low price of heroin and thier poor will power. Its also very pure these days, with loads of brown heads dying left right and centre.

Horrible subject.

Ill be back with some hash with I pickup up the other day,

Comes in books from the Himalayas, and its reportedly ICE hash. Certainly tastes like iceolator.

Edit : I feel i must state, I am not, nor have I ever been a user of hard drugs. Infact apart from Alcohol (to which i abstain) and Cannabis I only use life to get high. But I do work within my local authorities Drug and Alcohol rapid response unit.

Last edited:

bigbuddhaseeds

i am smoking some rifman sherahadze right now! a little more moist cake looking than usual marocs, clean amazing flavours, great high, but i still prefer the king hassans and caramellos from the nose! peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great hash you got there bb

i cant wait until i grab some myself

peace

bigbuddhaseeds

thanks guys its an old pic, both ojd and herbs, glad to see some uk hash lovers here,
heres some more commercial polm, light fragrant, but was still good, see you guys for 420