What's new

Cookies

GonjaLove

I'm just curious about cookie crosses. What's the best cookies crosses you can get seeds of? I don't have access to clones where I'm at. Ran gorilla glue a few times but I sadly killed my 2 moms while away on vacation. I'm a cookie lover but I read a lot about people's cookies beans not being very stable. Any input would be greatly appreciated. :tiphat::tiphat:

Ronni

there are silver cookies f2 on seed bay right now, which is actually animal cookies backcrossed (Animal Cookies x (Animal Cookies x Silver Haze). The pictures show cookieleaning plants. Looks very promising.
Cookie Wreck from Cannaventure is another one people seem to appreciate. But its relativley expensive. Also there are floating some Forum Cookies S1 around. Check out the cannapot thread. But haven't heard nor seen any grow reports from the ones offered at cannapot. Chimera offering Cookie S1 too which should be a good offering, since he went through testing process thats the real deal and he knows what hes doing.
Almost forgot Chunkypigs OGKB which is related to Cookies and sought after too. "Square Breath" is OGKB bx2 as far as i know. Choice is difficult.

Cookies Kush from Barney's Farm is a fantastic plant and a 10 out of 10 smoke. It is a cross between GSC and Rolex OG kush.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I think it's safe to say that ANYTHING from any of the Dutch breeders is NOT cookie. Stay far away from Barney/Greenhouse and avoid Cali Connection if you're looking for anything that resembles cookies.

Your best bets for cookie leaning hybrids are from these breeders:

Archive Seedbank
Bhodi
Cannaventure
Chimera
Chunky's Bagseeds
Dungeons Vault Genetics
InHouse Genetics
Relentless Genetics
Seed Junky
Sin City Genetics

I think it's safe to say that ANYTHING from any of the Dutch breeders is NOT cookie. Stay far away from Barney/Greenhouse and avoid Cali Connection if you're looking for anything that resembles cookies.

Perpetuating negative stereotypes about dutch breeders is not a constructive comment for the question asked.

I have Cookies kush and I can vouch for the strain 100%. Everyone who has smoked it has been blown away by the look, smell, taste and amazing high.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Was it representative of any cookie cut? Any photos?

You may well have had a decent plant, I'm not doubting that. But the Dutch breeders are known to lie about their genetics and mislead customers with strain names and genetics used.

All off the breeders I've mentioned above are known to have legit cuts that they're using to make their crosses as well as plenty of grow reports and photos.

Was it representative of any cookie cut? Any photos?

The only photos I have are at around 4 weeks grown under a 130W CFL. As it is a cross you wouldn't expect it to look exactly like the original clone-only thin mint GSC but it is similar and smells like peppermint chocolate cookies.

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm just curious about cookie crosses. ....I'm a cookie lover but I read a lot about people's cookies beans not being very stable. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

if you are looking for stable seeds go run some Skunk#1.
I prefer Cookie crosses that give me a variety that's dank.

SLUGGO (Forum cut GSC x GG#4)
picture.php

Gorilla Breath (GG#4 x OGKB male bagseed)
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos (Forum cut GSC x (GG#4 x OGKB male bagseed)
picture.php

ScoutBreath (OGKB 2.0 x CookieBoi)
picture.php

Do you even OGKB from seeds Bro?
picture.php

Happy Times

Your best bets for cookie leaning hybrids are from these breeders:

Archive Seedbank
Bhodi
Cannaventure
Chimera
Chunky's Bagseeds
Dungeons Vault Genetics
InHouse Genetics
Relentless Genetics
Seed Junky
Sin City Genetics

Good list here, maybe add Connoisseur Genetics too? No personal experience but from looking around seems like they have a lot of cookie crosses.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Regarding Chimera's Cookies, they were a one time release. He said it a few times. Will eventually turn up as hybrids later in the game..

soundman

Perpetuating negative stereotypes about dutch breeders is not a constructive comment for the question asked.

I have Cookies kush and I can vouch for the strain 100%. Everyone who has smoked it has been blown away by the look, smell, taste and amazing high.

The only time I was burned on buying seeds was barnys cookies kush. I have 25 plus years experience and those beans were the worst shit I have bought EVER.

I think you got very lucky to find something decent.

I think you got very lucky to find something decent.

Possibly, as I did hear there were some problems with males in feminised seed packs when it was first released. I have it because it was a single freebie seed with another purchase.

Here is a pic taken at 4 weeks, from my current 100w Cob LED test grow in a 2' x 2' tent.

picture.php

Last edited: