What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who has run TopDawg Genetics?

Moonjuice5050

I'm looking to pick up some of the chem91bx2 at the indoexpo, I know his crosses are legit, how many keepers per pack? Female ratio? Heavy yielders? Any herrms? T 91 is what I'm thinking, the tredawg has been on my list for a few years, the sensi star x 91chembx2 sounds fire too holy shit that homie is doing it proper

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
91 Chem IX needs some flavor added back, though, after curing for a couple months there is a sweet kushy flavor but it's weak at best. Like sweaty socks n grape kush but only slightly.

I had 3 plants out of 9 that were absolutely flavorless, even after curing. The 6 remaining were all similarly weak flavored.

Moonjuice5050

Yeah I think I'm gonna save my money and get some lucky dogs silverchem, I checked out the TopDawg thread seems alot more disappointments. I'm sure there is some fire in those beans, I'm not giving in to the hype tho, thanks for the replies, I even checked out his IG and all his pics were lacking in the frost dept for sure

Kook

Stardawg 4.0 stardawg ix sourdawg great plants whit crazzy yelds smell awesome stardawg 4.0 put out some serious frost

SMOKE-ONE

I've heard only good things about his 3chems.Supposed to be very nice.Mycotec used 3chems in some of his crosses.

lilburley

idk how top dawg strains are from experience, BUT I do have the following top dawg strains in the stash. maybe someone can advise me as to which to crack 1st... 1-guava IX, 2-super star dawg, 3-chem star, 4-tre angle kush (I looked this one up, and can't find any info on what it is), 5-chem 2017, 6-chem og, 7-familia funk, 8-PHI-NYC, 9-bubblegum diesel, 10-sister city, 11-lemon lime diesel, 12-sour dawg 3.0, 13-sour African, 14-city sativa, 15-mango A5, 16-high time

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Id guess that "tre angle kush" would be triangle kush x tresdawg but I'm probably incorrect.

Pop those Guava IX & Super Stardawg!

lilburley

that's a very good guess on the tre angle kush. that's about what I came up with- either that, or maybe it could be triangle kush x tres og. either way, i'm guessing it should be pretty good. it's not listed on mycotek. thanks, man

:tiphat:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
idk how top dawg strains are from experience, BUT I do have the following top dawg strains in the stash. maybe someone can advise me as to which to crack 1st... 1-guava IX, 2-super star dawg, 3-chem star, 4-tre angle kush (I looked this one up, and can't find any info on what it is), 5-chem 2017, 6-chem og, 7-familia funk, 8-PHI-NYC, 9-bubblegum diesel, 10-sister city, 11-lemon lime diesel, 12-sour dawg 3.0, 13-sour African, 14-city sativa, 15-mango A5, 16-high time

my friend, you ever end up growing all these?

that sister city sounds pretty awesome (never tried the sister cut, but i have smoked onycd plenty and it's great)

really want to know more about city sativa... love me a good sativa. what are the effects like, if you've done this one? can't find anything about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts