What's new

Top Dawg Seeds

mango420

Would love to get my hands on some of the stardawg crosses and stardaw ix but i cant find them anywhere! The only place that shows they have stock is sourpatch but with all the bs going on with them Im not sending them any of my money. Anyone have any other sources for these?

onavelzy

Veteran
Seedsherenow and thedankteam

Both of those sites are almost completely sold out. They both have some Snoop and maybe one or two of their african lines but that's it. Neither site is thoughtful enough to put a sold out marker next to the offered strains. You have to go through the hassle of clicking each and every one. Kind of dick but wtf do they care, it's not their time and it's a fairly small world of distributors.

On the other hand, Sour Patch Seeds always states they have stock for each listed strain, even of the strains every one else has been sold out of for months and month. ???

As much as I'd like to get Stardawg IX and some of their other nice lines, I have a hard time sending that kind of money when it doesn't seem to fit.

Like to know where others are finding the seeds or are last years strains gone and we wait till the '17s drop?

Well that is good news because I think I have 2 packs of those . How bout stardawg 91 I bet that should be another top notch seed line .

Both of those sites are almost completely sold out. They both have some Snoop and maybe one or two of their african lines but that's it. Neither site is thoughtful enough to put a sold out marker next to the offered strains. You have to go through the hassle of clicking each and every one. Kind of dick but wtf do they care, it's not their time and it's a fairly small world of distributors.

On the other hand, Sour Patch Seeds always states they have stock for each listed strain, even of the strains every one else has been sold out of for months and month. ???

As much as I'd like to get Stardawg IX and some of their other nice lines, I have a hard time sending that kind of money when it doesn't seem to fit.

Like to know where others are finding the seeds or are last years strains gone and we wait till the '17s drop?
Thats right I have been waiting over a month now to get my stuff from sour PATCH . Not sure what happened but a couple days ago he got in touch with me and said he will send it out by morning.

Facelesdoll

Imo you're doing it wrong if you're spending $200 on a pack of seeds and not breeding.

Yup! what are you going to do when you find that keeper and then the cut starts getting old? You better breed that keeper to save the $200 you spent on it seeds, alive.

onavelzy

Veteran
Thats right I have been waiting over a month now to get my stuff from sour PATCH . Not sure what happened but a couple days ago he got in touch with me and said he will send it out by morning.

post here if the seeds do come in as promised or if there's any other issues. I've decided to pass on Sourpatch for now. Topdawg has new seeds out with other vendors now, for a while anyway

SMOKE-ONE

I always get my Top Dawg gear from Heirloom_genetics on ig.Ive been buying seeds since the Heaven's stairway,and Seeds direct days,and he has by far the best custo service I've seen,in this industry yet.He has a small op,but treat you like a friend and not jus an "order".He doesn't jus peddle seeds,he's a grower himself,so he has allot of experience with the gear he sells,and takes time to give u his insight.I changed an order after he sent me pics and his experience with his 3chems.The guy is really a class act.Service second to none!

onavelzy

Veteran
I always get my Top Dawg gear from Heirloom_genetics on ig.Ive been buying seeds since the Heaven's stairway,and Seeds direct days,and he has by far the best custo service I've seen,in this industry yet.He has a small op,but treat you like a friend and not jus an "order".He doesn't jus peddle seeds,he's a grower himself,so he has allot of experience with the gear he sells,and takes time to give u his insight.I changed an order after he sent me pics and his experience with his 3chems.The guy is really a class act.Service second to none!

well, i've never figured out how to use IG. i looked up that address there. the most recent post was 63 weeks ago. I didn't see anything about seeds. just the usual pictures of bud and edibles. no clue how to determine what seeds he has or how to order any. im the wrong generation i guess

SMOKE-ONE

well, i've never figured out how to use IG. i looked up that address there. the most recent post was 63 weeks ago. I didn't see anything about seeds. just the usual pictures of bud and edibles. no clue how to determine what seeds he has or how to order any. im the wrong generation i guess
Sorry it's ig@heirlooms_genetics send him a dm and asked what he's got on deck.He gets new gear all the time but only carry Top dawg,Pices,a few other breeders.

ChemmyCam

I would say that if you go the instagram rout and end up DMing the guy ask about pisces genetics as well. Those beans are absolute fire.

SMOKE-ONE

I would say that if you go the instagram rout and end up DMing the guy ask about pisces genetics as well. Those beans are absolute fire.

:yeahthats I totally agree! I've grabbed 4 packs of Motorbreath, since I can't seem to source the MB#15 cut,I'm going to try and pheno hunt for a comparable cut.Thinking about trying the Valley Dawgs,Uberdawgs and kush Inc also

Latest posts

Latest posts