Veteran
Some swazi sativa at around 4 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

B

beanz

MM78 x black lime fem tester ...aka lime madness
picture.php

she,s going to have some forearms on her ;)
picture.php

Last edited:
B

beanz

thanks guys she,s a beauty , after I had bunch lime madness smoke tested ....I went looking for the pheno that produced the best high , then made my first fem seed .... so even the reversed females where the pheno type I was after .
30 plants narrowed down to 2 females i seeded and 2 females I reversed . to make 2 different batches .

Koondense

Veteran
Wow DTOG, the Angola Poison is stunning :) Please post some more pics when she gets more mature.
I might pop a couple of these AP seeds to see what happens... a really interesting foxtailing bud structure, one of most beautiful ones I seen around.

Cheers

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Wow DTOG, the Angola Poison is stunning :) Please post some more pics when she gets more mature.
I might pop a couple of these AP seeds to see what happens... a really interesting foxtailing bud structure, one of most beautiful ones I seen around.

Cheers

Thanks man ! I have her sister in flower now. About 5 weeks in. She looks way different than this plant. Has a lot more visible trich's , earlier on then the plant in the pics I just posted. I'll be able to get some pics tonight.

Sadly the cops got the remainder of the Angola Poison seeds I had. So next I will try the Jamad seeds.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
thanks guys she,s a beauty , after I had bunch lime madness smoke tested ....I went looking for the pheno that produced the best high , then made my first fem seed .... so even the reversed females where the pheno type I was after .
30 plants narrowed down to 2 females i seeded and 2 females I reversed . to make 2 different batches .

I have a room full of assorted females in bud. Im getting ready to break out some BLR pollen from the fridge, and make some crosses with it. A lot of potential in that cross :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts