What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gelato? 60$ mmj clone?

EastBayGrower

Veteran
if u gotta 215 card then no worries, its all good, if not, then tread carefully, if u find someone to sell to you (most will only do 215) then you will most likely be fine... best of luck... lots of good cuts in the bay if u know what your looking for... lots of fake crap too.. if it sounds too good to be true it prob is...

2dawgstar

Has anyone heard about Spanish berry sherbert. ? I had a 8th of it from a delivery service around the humbolt area for 70 an 8th. Just wondering because I want a cut of this for my own grow . some of the most unique sherbs I've ever tasted. Any info would be nice .

WOOWW!!! your talking about a real top secret strain bro. But yes i am proud to say I have. I know FOR SURE its not a cookie fam strain and only one guy got it. And he only lets it out to a chosen few. Straight FIRE with FLAVOR. The taste is so intoxicating that you forget how medicated you get just trying to pin point exactly qhat your.tasting. to me it smells like a creamy watermelon candy. But it cjanges a little from hit.to hit. FUCKING INSANE. the effects are debilitating comfy and a real 3rd eye opener. Your a lucky guy. VERY FEW have had the opportunity

peacetree420

The Gelato is Real

The Gelato is Real

I got my cut from PCG in Oakland, its the real deal. Heavier yield than the cookies or sherbet cuts I have. All characteristics, colors are all there.