What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gelato? 60$ mmj clone?

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Okay I couldnt resist...dont spend $60 bucks at Harborside for Lets Grow's Gelato...Lets Grow has them for $8 bucks on Craigslist https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/5146383058.html

Harborside is all about the money and doesnt verify the clones provided to them...they are so like the pharmaceutical companies jacking the price up cause the name gelato...bastards

I have tried Lets Grow a few times...no response so :dunno: but to me if their clones were legit there would be pics posted of the flowering bud...so take it for what its worth

hope I did step over the line with the link but the community needs to know the truth and not get scammed out of their money

BayBHuey

Something is just not right with that cut why would all the people pay that orice when they can get for next to nothing almost. Nobody can get an answer from them but yet they want your business. I guess we will see once somebody flowers it out

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE...the link has been tagged for removal...hahaha I wonder why...but good thing they have a website...let me help you with that so you can bug them about the legitimacy of their clones! they can be found at letsgrowconsulting dot com

To me flowered out or not...doesnt make this medicine from clone better than the next...different strokes for different folks you know...putting a $60 price tag means profits and big...there is no added expense for the clone so why pass it to the patient

Harborside has been pissing me off for a while with their BS about "for the patient"...or they mean the patients pocket book...I need to stop ranting cause my blood just boils hotter...if at all possible people avoid Harborside

BayBHuey

relic1981

Veteran
ive gotten legit clones off craigslist just as many times as not. so its worth a shot

true that. up here, from cl i have gotten about 75% legit cuts and that's a low estimate. probably closer to 80-85%real cuts from cl sellers so... you never know until you buy the cuts and grow them out. you have to have experience with how each particular strain should look like in growth and finished flowers. otherwise how would you know if its fake or real if you've never seen or tasted it.
as far as harborside, id only buy cuts from them when they are from DHN. those are all verified by dark heart so we dont need to worry about HHC mucking things up or renaming them and all the shady stuff clubs do to make money. harborside is non profit but im sure steve and his bro give themselves a hell of a salary. staff should be more knowledgeable too.

Smoke Screen420

I've been buying clones from harborside for 5yrs, the only thing I dislike is them long ass lines on Saturdays, which is the best day to go. Healthy clones, a bit pricy but I never been handed a fake. Currently speaking they have Gelato clones listed on their menu for $60, I just bought some clones "The White" a 4 days ago from
HS, I wish they had Gelato at the time.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Place needs to burn to the ground with the ppl inside....lol... be there mites survive the fire... i sure know nuthing else can killem... dirty ppl dirty place... fukwm

Z

Ziggaro

60 dollars for a clone seems like a good deal to me over on the other side of the country. That's like what people pay for an 8th of sometimes good, sometimes not so good, rarely great "headies".
I'd only ever buy 1, though. No way I'm paying you 3 grand a tray I'll make my own clones
Started seeing "cookies" around here lately. I been asking people for years if they ever heard of it and getting strange looks. Now everybody's got cookies. I just tell them that they're fake. I have no clue but that just seems like the way it's handled lol

Dognponyshow

the clone game at hrbside is garbage now, i'll NEVER step foot in that place again. 4+ years ago the clone offerings were much more honest. It's sickening how they break their patients pocket books for schmedium meds never mind the cost for their topshelf offerings.

I have two of these Snowmans going right now, 2 weeks out of the shell. Regardless of their sex they'll be crossed to HA-OG, Phantom Cookies, Purple Cheddar, Platinum Bay Cookies, Spacebomb, and the to my personal reserved lines. Eager to see what becomes of them.

Fuck I got a bagseed out of some Cookie Fam grown Snowman which is Thin Mints x Florida OG supposedly. I'll gladly sell all you prop 215 fuckers trays on trays for 60 a pop..

Sherman 707

Has anyone heard about Spanish berry sherbert. ? I had a 8th of it from a delivery service around the humbolt area for 70 an 8th. Just wondering because I want a cut of this for my own grow . some of the most unique sherbs I've ever tasted. Any info would be nice .

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Yo right on there is GOOOOOOOOOLD in those Snowman bag seeds.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oceangrownkush

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

SNOWMAN is the cookie fams masterpiece as far as I'm concerned. Killer as fuck. Calling my bagseed cut GLUMPKIN cuz I can never be sure it wasn't Snowman X Something.. Although I have a hunch it's S1 Snowman.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
price has been reduced to $12 from Purple City Genetics at bay area dispensaries.. i grabbed two, ive been running through all the cookiefam cuts over the past 6 monthes looking for that high yielding cut that still produces cookie fire... any suggstions?

oceangrownkush

Veteran
price has been reduced to $12 from Purple City Genetics at bay area dispensaries.. i grabbed two, ive been running through all the cookiefam cuts over the past 6 monthes looking for that high yielding cut that still produces cookie fire... any suggstions?

Clones suck. Especially these days with every one and their mom growing. Grab some beans. I hear cookies sf always has seeded bud. Relentless genetics has fiiire cookie crosses.

marmarb

What's the deal with the clones on craigslist in the bay legally speaking can I grab n not have to worry bout cops runing down over 100 buck in clones