What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed in Spain, a lot of question. Help me please, i want to know!

kaochiu

Veteran
hahahahahaa

me meo toa

this thread is becoming hilarious

tima for a J

Here is when the radiactivated walruses emerged from the seas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 17

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I cannot explain Spain, I have been there three times, perhaps 2 weeks total time, and living the life of a tourist, which is absolutely no way to know anything about any place.

I do read the Ex-Pat forums though, and do talk to Ex-Pats living in Spain and other countries as well. They all have opinions based on their own personal experiences and what they read. All that information needs to be taken with grains of salt.

My experience with Spain, as a tourist has been positive. Much nicer for a Spanish speaker than a lot South American Countries, Central American and Cuba. That is all I can say, I like it there and would live there if it becomes feasible. My wife is Braziliana and would function there as well. It is just a possibility among millions of other possibilities. The lax cannabis enforcement being better than most of Latin America. Viva La Spain

ahortator

Veteran
There has been always at least 10-15% unemployment in Spain.

In some áreas like some towns of Cadiz 50% +.

At the end of 92 acording to the EPA there were 3.047.120
unemployed.
´Spring/summer ´94 the Spanish money (peseta) was devaluated twice.

A speculative, greedy and unreal economical model is going always to crash.

¿ What about the data about american youngters taking a gun and going to their High School to shoot their classmates&teachers?

Must be a sign that everything is great on the land of the free...

If having money would give you hapiness, you would be the happiest country in the world, by far.
It doesn´t look like it´s the case.

The Spanish economic model inherited from the Franquismo and based in the "ladrillo" brick, has been always a dissaster. The families that were or got rich with their bussiness in Franco times are the sames that now are the "Marca España" and became richer each day in the IBEX 35.

About unemployment you can see any movie of Pajares and Esteso were the only different thing in those days is there was many more "suecas" in our beaches.

Not only youngsters in the High School. Have you seen this new video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXO3Ix_GIyI

The US Government, the greatest terrorist supporter in the world, has now a decree in which cuontries that disobey their orders are considered terrorist, WTF???

When Obama was elected president I thought that there will some hope. Now I see that he is exactly as the other US presidents.

I don't know why the Nobel Prize Academy don't say that they were wrong giving the Peace Prize to Obama and it was a terrible mistake.

The current situation in Spain is due because our goverment is a servant of the neoliberal recipe ordered from the USA.

I can´t understand why the USA spends the tax money they get from their own people to something that it is a nosense as a war against Russia, intead giving to they own citizens helath care. The Anti-Balistic Missiles Shield (There is something of that shield in our country, Rota base, thanks to those US servants we have for presidentes) against Russia, when Russia is not a danger for them or for as. O the contrary Russian gas keep warm in winter the European Northern Countries, and the Russians purchased the Spanish fruit and vegetables until the US make their servants to do santions against Russia.

What about Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (La Escuela de las Americas) and all those the coup d'etat in all those countries (mainly in Central and South America) because they only wanted to choose their own way to thrive and not to be servants of the USA.

Nowdays the US government is involved in almost all the wars in the world. They spend a fabulous amount of the money they get in taxes from their people to make that weapon makers lobby more and more rich. Killing many thousands or much more innocent people by the way, only to get more money and be the alpha male country in the world or the world sheriff.

What do you say about the NATO, the most dangerous terrorist organization that the world have known?

Or the present drug prohibition. An USA invention!

One thing that make me feel really angry is that in most countries in the world people go to prison for growing a few plants and now in the USA a cannabis industry is growing because in some states they enjoy legal marijuana now! Meanwhile they make thier servants countries to keep ganja ilegal. Landrace weed buds must be (in fact time ago was) at the same price as barley or for example hemp seed, but due to the prohibition the US Cannabis now flourishing industry sells buds like if they were gold.

I think we are agree. But many US people are agree with us because they see what their government do.

After all US and Spain aren't so different. They shot inmigrants in the border with Mexico. The same that Guardia Civil do here in Melilla.

Hi Kaochiu

Talking about surprises, who says we ain't got da BOMB? Let me remind you that you lost one in Palomares, back in 1966, and a fisherman known as Paco el de la Bomba recovered it.

Indeed we have a Franquist mutant X-men due to teh radiations of that bomb :biggrin:

fraga-palomares11.jpg

Here is when the radiactivated walruses emerged from the seas
ROFLMAO :biggrin:

Hi Huligun

I believe I said a lot of nice things about Spain, Harry. Correct me if I am wrong.

I live in the USA, yes. I cannot vote or run for president though... well, Obama ran for president and he wasn't born here. I fled Colombia 20 years ago. I was granted asylum after cartel members started killing my family

I said I may even move to Spain one day and join the many ex-pats there.
04-07-2015 08:23 PM

I think you have not offended us my friend. You are welcomed here. Spain is a good country to live. Specialy if you have enough money to live without the need to look for a job.

The lax cannabis enforcement being better than most of Latin America. Viva La Spain

Now is not so lax.

I think Harry74, as me must, be very pissed (bastante quemao) because many people from other countries thinks here in Spain we live in a paradise when in fact thaks to the Global Economic Crisis gested in the US (as most other evil things currently happens in our world) and another one we have for ourselves we have no job, no hope, and most of us we will never earn enough money to purchase a flat, a house or a small piece of land.

Little Fuckers is in respect of Iran in the Nuclear Arms Race. Little Fuckers in respect that if you haven't got intercontinental ballistic missiles now, you will never have them. Little fuckers in that they don't have allies that are prime in the existing nuclear arms race.

Iran, as Noth Korea, needs to get nuclear weapons, to avoid being attacked by their Israeli neighbours.

Yes, we haven't got intercontinental ballistic missiles or nuclear weapons. In fact I am very happy that my country lacks them. Actually I woud be really happy if no country in our world have such weapons.

In times of Franco's dictatorship, the Spanish government tried to make their own nuclear weapons. In fact we have a few dangerous obsolete nuclear centrals because that. At the end thanks to CIA, instead nuclear weapons we got out first astronaut :biggrin:

h_18.jpg

Greetings.

huligun

Veteran
Great Post Ahortator

When I speak about the little fuckers (Iran) to let them have their Nukes it was a bit of dark comedy because as North Korea, they are relatively harmless outside of their own borders. A world without nukes would be a happier place, but make no mistake, there will always be war and it will always be brutal. In Roman times men faced each other and hacked them apart with the sword. In these times, you just push a button and seen no pain of dying.

And Spain is not a little fucker, because of the western alliance. Rota indeed protects that part of Europe with it's sub base.

And one says that the unemployment rate is high, imagine what it would be like if all the strategic support of the western alliance were removed. All those working on the base, all those selling food and cars to those on the base etc would be gone. One of the reasons that military strength is so expensive is that part of the support is in war deterrent and the other is the economic aspect of base locations. Many an economy all over the world is completely and I mean Completely dependent on Pentagon dollars. It is a great big bribe and it works. If American troops are pulled out of any of the places in conflict at present you have immediate poverty, a power vacuum and immediate emergence of predator forces, being a mob or a government that wants to take control.

Politics is messy business and best left alone. We know they exist, like the cousin on heroin, but best not discussed by the higher thinkers that enjoy the herb.

And one more thing, Spain is a lot more lax on Marijuana than many many Latin American countries. It is all relative. See what a joint will get you in Cuba or Nicaragua.

huligun

Veteran
We don´t need your protection, neither your dirty money.

You don´t care who you deal with, as long as your economical interests are protected.
A long list of Dictators would agree with me.

The only thing you promote are toxic economical relationships perpetuating poverty and economical dependence.

You can complain about how it is, but what alternatives do you offer? A complaint without a solution is a bullshit response. One of someone that cannot think beyond their own needs.

So those Spanish people making that "Dirty Money" to feed their children should not be allowed to feed their children? That is pretty high and mighty of you to take food from child's mouth.

And name some money that isn't fucking dirty? Say what you will about money, it is pretty important. Maybe you can go around begging for food or whatever, but there are others that differ in values and opinion. You are in no place as a beggar to tell pretty much all of mainstream society how they should live.

Again, your bitching without a solution in place is just pure bullshit and speaks volumes of your character. You are what, an Anarchist perhaps? That may be fun for you but when you grow up I am sure you will wish you had put something aside for your old age.

If you need me to put this in another language so that you understand, pick one and I will try to help you out.

kaochiu

Veteran
Wanna know the real problem? Mafia. Actually, the lack of it. We don't have a spanish mafia, neither in Spain nor abroad. From Kosovo to Ukrania, from Napoli to Ireland, yakuza, triads, hell angel's, maratruchas, jesuits, yihadists... everybody has a mafia but us. Disorganized crime, that's our problem, everyone wants to have their hand kissed, so there are more bosses than soldiers. A country without a proper local mafia is a country ruled by... the government! Help! Heeeelp!
This is some haze hybrid from the dutch golden era. Got the calikush too, and got the sourdiesels, and someone from my sect is even growin the fuckin cookies, but this is a drug for grown ups. Baked under the golden spanish sun, it cannot get any better. In Spain we are famous for crap manicuring, but actually i'm very proud, because i like to clean the bud in the very last moment, and those tiny leaves left behind will end up being butter, bubble, whatever.
Now, let's pay dues to this thread.
Northwest Spain provinces next to the coast are worst for growing outdoors, mould being the almost inevitable issue. Local pollenchuckers search for resistance. Despite narrow leaf being harvested after november and thus not recommended for begginners, I have found that growing them from cuts in august can be completed before the cold storms hit. Wide leaf can make huge trees, but mould again be the problem. Coppers running after growers, Benny Hill soundtrack.
Basque Country. Being born in Bilbao is like being chosen by God. Plants in Bilbao do as they are told, climatic details are subject to the man from Bilbao wishes. People tend to associate there and, together with Catalunya, they lead the cannabis normalization front. Problem is they only talk for themselves, which is their right, but their rulers do anything to piss off central government, which i suspect is one of the reasons behind the leniency that we don't enjoy in the rest. The Basque Country has a drier weather than the rest of northwest, but only slightly.
Special apart to Navarra, where CSC's are thriving too, despite suffering no less than FOUR different police forces in an area the size of a big cortijo. That is where the sanfermines happens.
Catalunya. In the maps, it looks like northeast, but actually in the globe you can see the area is tilted towards the right, means it is closer to equator, warmer and nicer for cannabis growing. What really represents Europe to you, Barcelona or Amsterdam? A brand new american toker's dilemma. Rasquera is a catalan village whose mayor proposed legalizing the supply of weed at industrial levels, with over 50% of public support in an open poll.
The rest of the mediterranean coast, from Castellon to Gibraltar, has been growing hemp since the pleistocene. Local laws aren't specially lenient, but coppers won't pay much attention to growers with less than a big set up with hundreds or thousands, as there are a-plenty of those. Of course, bearing in mind that if they catch you smoking in the beach by chance they will proceed as usual. That'll be 300€, sir, have a good day and remember, just one cigarrette laced with the evil drug can make you a schyzophrenic, we're here to protect you against yourself. Say thanks. Say it! Good boy, off you go...
Double up as from the 1st ofJuly, when tourist season begins!
Islands. In the Balearics there is a lot of tourism, so a lot of drugs too, and cannabis readily available but as in most tourist places, at tourist prices for tourist quality. Growing there is ok as long as you choose a secluded location, which in those islands can be expensive or noisy. There are CSC's there too. The weather is nice 10 months a year, but when the tramuntana hits, there's fear your outdoors might end up in the beaches of Sicily.
Canary Islands, better ask Alessonfire, but yeah, the narrower the leaf the better. Nice weather virtually all year round. Good bridge with the Americas and Africa strains, local landrace an' all.
Inner Spain. Save for Madrid because of their cannabis infrastructures, not as comfy as BCN but with a solid tradition, growing in the rest of the Castiles is a very much private affair. Vast areas of flat land, roasting summers and artic winters. The nice part is that the weather if easily predictable, scorchio could last 5 months without a cloud in sight. Mostly boring outside cities, but with a few oasis that can change the whole picture. Another advantage is a lot of secluded locations and usually cheaper housing.
From Leon to Extremadura. That region bordering Portugal, where the Ruta de la Plata goes through, our own Route 66. There is more bud growing there that we can possibly imagine, but somehow it keeps quiet, so let's leave it like that.
That's just my glimpse, I'm sure there's a lot more to be said.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 15

harry74

Veteran
The 2 rainiest spots in Spain are:

Lugo-Galiza (North-west)
Artikutza, the reservoir that supplies Donostia-San Sebastian of wáter.

La precipitación media anual es de 2.654 litros por metro cuadrado. Es el lugar de toda la península en el que más llueve. Por detrás se encuentran los observatorios de Vicuña y Villarbacu, ambos en Lugo, con 2.369 y 2.346 litros respectivamente. El cuarto lugar lo ocupa el de Grazalema, en Cádiz, con 2.093 litros. Enero de 1981 marcó un hito en cuanto a precipitaciones en Artikutza; se recogieron 688 litros. El año de más lluvias fue 1966, con 3.398 litros.
http://foro.tiempo.com/artikutza-el-pais-de-la-lluviaarticulo-de-el-diario-vasco-t44962.0.html

In order to harvest in this climate IMO you need to change the selection criteria.

The plants with a better mould resistance, aren´t going to be the most productive. If you look to local fruits ( apples, pears etc) the size is always smaller than the ones grown in the south or in more dry climates.

The relative humidity is always 65% + around here.

Glo F2

Not the biggest buds but nice mould resistance.
Blueberry

Snail included but not mould.

huligun

Veteran
Bravo, Bravo indeed Kaochiu, that was the best most comprehensive explanation to address the tread topic thus far. I would nominate this on the site as a whole as the best answer for a question on a thread.

I think your want for mafia is not so good though. Until you lived in a place run by a cartel you are not educated on the topic. In places with strong mafia or cartel presence everything everyone does is up for scrutiny and taxes.

If one follows the absolute history of all mankind, he finds some common threads. In days before guns, mobs would form to take control of a location. Those with the best mob won. The men were killed or made into slaves, the good women taken as wives and the not so good women made into prostitutes or slaves. The winning mob was the winning rule.

Fast forward today and you see that instead of sticks and rocks they are using the threat of nuclear war or locally they imprisonment for disobedience. The mobs or cartels compete with each other and the governments, leaving trails of bodies. The mob will say this drug is good and that one is bad, just like a government. Many of mob has a constitution of rules in fact.

I come from Colombia. My whole life has been seeing these dirty characters using force to have what they want. They piss on the old store clerk and take away his daughter. The nice man that wants to court a lady he meets in public may die if a gangster has his eye on her. And there are competing factions leaving bodies for the children to see in the street every day. I seen my first body when I was about 5. My mother pulled me away from it and whimpered about the state of affairs in our country going from bad to worse. She lives in America now herself and is happy. She does wish two of her boys didn't get into the wrong business to be murdered in their early 20s by gangsters.

ahortator

Veteran
Great Post Ahortator

When I speak about the little fuckers (Iran) to let them have their Nukes it was a bit of dark comedy because as North Korea, they are relatively harmless outside of their own borders. A world without nukes would be a happier place, but make no mistake, there will always be war and it will always be brutal. In Roman times men faced each other and hacked them apart with the sword. In these times, you just push a button and seen no pain of dying.

And Spain is not a little fucker, because of the western alliance. Rota indeed protects that part of Europe with it's sub base.

And one says that the unemployment rate is high, imagine what it would be like if all the strategic support of the western alliance were removed. All those working on the base, all those selling food and cars to those on the base etc would be gone. One of the reasons that military strength is so expensive is that part of the support is in war deterrent and the other is the economic aspect of base locations. Many an economy all over the world is completely and I mean Completely dependent on Pentagon dollars. It is a great big bribe and it works. If American troops are pulled out of any of the places in conflict at present you have immediate poverty, a power vacuum and immediate emergence of predator forces, being a mob or a government that wants to take control.

Politics is messy business and best left alone. We know they exist, like the cousin on heroin, but best not discussed by the higher thinkers that enjoy the herb.

And one more thing, Spain is a lot more lax on Marijuana than many many Latin American countries. It is all relative. See what a joint will get you in Cuba or Nicaragua.

Hi Huligun :tiphat:

When wars were made with swords and spears the people who fight needs to be brave. But with new weapons an elite can kill many millions of people cowardaly while they are sure inside a bunker. After a war with swords and spears you can still live in the land but after a nuclear explosion the land becomes contaminated for many thousands years.

You say no suffering LoL. Have you seen the effects of radiation in people or newborn children?

The USA government use depleted uranium bombs in every conflit they get involved since a few years ago. Please do a search in google looking for the efects in children and tell me what do you think? The US government has invented the cowardest way to make a war with the drones. They have turn war in a videgame where the player is killing peolpe from his own country, and he sleep each night in a bed with his family. I don't understand how these people can sleep in their beds.

You say the base of Rota protect this part of Europe!!! In case of war with Russia, where do you think they shot their first nuclear missile? It is like a target claiming for destruction. If the USA goverment has a problem with Russia, why doesn't it resolve its diferences across the Bering Sea and let the rest of the world in peace? Indeed Spain is a little fucker piece of goat shit because it belongs to NATO. The world worst and more dangerous terrorist organization.

Do you know that in the land where today is the base of Rota there was many little farms, and the farmers were put in trucks and thrown away into poverty by the Spanish servant government to give the place to the Americans?

When I was a child when a US ship anchored in a Spanish harbour, the days the ship was there nobody get oput of their homes because people were beatten, and women raped by the drunk marines. Being from Colombia something like this must be known for you?

Thanks for sinkng us into poverty as rats and later give to us later your alms. Yes, thanks for nothing, or thanks for your colonialism.

Many an economy all over the world is completely and I mean Completely dependent on Pentagon dollars. It is a great big bribe and it works. If American troops are pulled out of any of the places in conflict at present you have immediate poverty, a power vacuum and immediate emergence of predator forces, being a mob or a government that wants to take control.

Please don't make me laugh. In all the invaded countries the killed people and their families must be very glad because the pentagon brings there Democracy and their dirty money.

The Pentagon first kills the presidents in those countries, as in Irak or Libya, or now trying the same in Syria, and later they instale there his artifial many headed monster (created by the CIA with the help of your zionist friends) call it ISIL, Al Qaeda,...) to control the oil production.

If you have escaped from Colombia you must know very well what I am telling to you. Do you know the Plan Colombia. Do you know the Glyphosate fumagations and their consecuences for the people? USA and bourgeoisie greed is responsible to make a hell in a country where there must be a paradise!

But again I must say there is some hope, because the people open thier eyes. One thing is the government and other very different is the people. I think most US soldiers legitimate and truly think they go to war to help their country to fight against things they believe that are unfair in other countries but when they see the truth in the battlefield, that the evil country is their own country, they realize and many do what they have in their hands to change that. As Edward Snowden, or Bradley Manning. They are the real heroes.

The US government actually is tightly controled by big multinational corporations and zionist banks, as Monsanto, ExxonMobil, Chevron-Texaco or Goldman and Sachs....

Best regards.

After 40 years you can´t blame Franco about everything.

The cannabis bubble isn´t that different from the brick bubble, the opportunist mentality is the same.

And Franco and the IBEX 35 have nothing to do with cannabis.

Hi Harry

Yes, I can blame Franco after fourty years because the PP (Popular Party) currently in the government, are his heirs. The PSOE too. and the Democratic Transition was led by Franquists (with the help of the USA by his man in Spain: Garrigues Walker) to let all well tied that all continue the same.

Do you know who forbidden cannabis in Spain? Yes, was Franco. War on Drugs here began with Franco.

Greetings.

huligun

Veteran
Oh yes, I remember now, there is a lot of pro communism in Spain

Asking for communism is like asking to be put in a type of jail. And if you live the life in the spirit of this forum you Will end up in jail. Communism doesn't allow free speech or the smoking of the herb.

Ahortator, you make a lot of good points, and points made on a skewed opinion.

Don't forget, I told Harry I have no country and that is true. I fled to the USA when I was in trouble in Colombia, but that doesn't mean I kiss her ass. I just feel I am safer here than the old country. It is not where I want to be forever and I do not buy into everything the USA represents. If that were true I would not smoke the herb and would not be on this forum.

And one day I may settle my bones on the SW of Spain in the land of the bush people

huligun

Veteran
I am not trying to defame, and excuse me if so, but your rhetoric is more North African than Castilian. Speaking of terms like imperialism and colonialism in regard to the relationship between Spain and the USA is a more Islamic mindset. A ll the people that I come to know in Spain (including a long term girl friend) didn't reflect your views, and welcomed the monies from the US.

You do not know what you have until it's gone

I loved Spain and want to see more of it. I just hope I am never blamed as an American for bringing much needed capitol to the country.

If Russia and the USA ever do have a nuclear war it would not matter if you live in Rota or the North Pole, you will eventually die from it. Nobody wants a nuclear war, nor will they benefit from one. The only people that may benefit from a nuclear war would be the newer, smaller nuclear players, as they all go to heaven with Allah for fighting and dying in a war.

Much peace and health my friends, I am not your enemy. I just know how to cope and live in a world I cannot change whether it be Medellin, Paris, Madrid or Seattle. The only time in my 46 years that I seen peace, with no dead bodies in the street, no explosions and no extreme fear for my life has been in the USA. I feel the same is true in Spain.

huligun

Veteran
Say what you will Harry about my not caring. I do care, but about different things than you do. I would prefer that a child eats and has a warm dry place to sleep than some ideology that cannot be changed. I grew up watching the cold war and knew that no matter how much I stood on the street and screamed it would not change a damn thing. So I cope with what cannot be changed.

My caring goes beyond simple talk and bitching about things you cannot change.

The money that the west brings to Spain helps develop a smarter more educated Spain, one where those don't need to pick produce, but can serve in Parliament or practice law.

Your view on the world is skewed by your own reality and don't realize there are many happy people out there that object to your way of thinking. They are happy because they have jobs, are able to buy real estate and can send their children to university thus ending the cycle of poverty and isolation. You need to open your eyes because you do not see the whole picture.

A devout communist or Islamic fundamentalist kind of view, which is quite limiting. When in Rome

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I am sorry - there seems to be a misunderstanding here about ICMag... we don't allow discussions of politics or religion because of the strong emotions that result. This is a site for cannabis growers and users so please steer this thread back on topic...

Which was Weed in Spain... not Islam vs the world or the USA as a devil... that's off-topic.

Thanks for listening...

Bobo2327

I live in the canary islands too, same problem even at 8€/g its possible to find seed and chlorofilia is a huge problem, i find that 70% of what the club has for sale is wet! Not even humid, the branches dont even snap. We could do with franco from green house to show them how to do it... And most clubs dont have ventilation, its like walking into someones shed!!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Basque Country. Being born in Bilbao is like being chosen by God. Plants in Bilbao do as they are told, climatic details are subject to the man from Bilbao wishes

LOL excelente manera de hablar de Bilbao :)

I played for a while in a futbol team founded by a man from Bilbao, and the uniform almost exactly the same as Athletic Bilbao, good old times.

I'd choose Andalusia for growing though; either somewhere around Ronda or Cordoba.

maybe even Sevilla, just to listen to those beautiful ladies speak with that heavy accent :D

paz y salud!

ElRubio

Veteran
Es que los de Bilbao, nacemos donde queremos, como el chiste hahaha; Y de paso, ole mis güevos toreros, porque yo lo valgo.

Really, i dont see that dark scene that some of you are describing guys. We have cannabis clubs, a lot of growshops, liniant laws and the perfect climate for growing weed.

Just my 2 cents.

I guess my way is fightin for a more fair system rather than moanin and cursin.

Prices in Madriz for weed: from 6 to 10. Imported Hash (mostly moroccan) from 5 to 15. Iceolator from 15 to 35; and BHO/Wax from 30 to 60; dependin on the quality and the club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0&index=3&list=RDHCCxuJMjw2dC4

Talue, vibes!

huligun

Veteran
It is a glass half full or half empty kind of thing El Rubio? I have to agree.

Cannabis is much less expensive in Seattle though. Since going legal the bubble has popped. Price is not a reason to grow in Seattle.

Thanks for the positive post.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
That's a wonderful area there in Alicante... I lived nearby on the coast for awhile. Can't say I had access to good weed, hopefully things have changed in the last decade! There are so many beautiful mountain villages throughout that area. I would love to live there and grow :)