What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burmese Sativa (VISC/Chimera) Who Likes?

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I have the Burmese in dirt doing good, waiting to see how many of these PPP freebies germinate... Then I'ma try to figure out where to go from there....
I have some Wild Thai seeds, or Raspberry coughs [cambodian x ice].. Other than that I'm pretty much outta the Sativas to try in my collection aside from some delta9 Brainstormhaze\Southernlights\FruitofGods which are some solid sativa potential but its a "Sativa house mix" so they are random, but pretty distinctly 3 different sized beans from tiny,small,medium in size...

I dont wanna blow the whole wad of burmese I have incase I have trouble getting clones to root before I flip the females into flower, or try root clones already while flowering... I kinda wanna feel out these Burmese, and see if they are really diverse in pheno, or see if I get lucky on this batch... I tend to have a really high female to male ratio so its always a sloppy time trying to judge how many beans to pop without going over the limit. Wish me luck friends, this should be awesome! I wanna try to judge a round or 2, and take a serious shot at making some beans to return the good karma people have sent my way. It still kinda brightens my mood every time I get looking through the collection, and reflecting on the blessings people have bestowed upon me with this wondering medicine.

anurag

VISC

VISC

As far as I know VISC is no longer...think they shut 'er down a few years ago? Just flipped a Jack Herer x Burmese...hoping for something nice there

Peace
BM
Hi Bud_Man, They were still business last Sept, sent me Burmese for $92 US, plus: VISC Mix 11 seeds,1.3 G x Burmese 6, Burnmaberry 6, Passionfruit 6, BudLite 6. Pretty amazing generosity, hope they are not old and past their prime.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Interesting, had been trying to get in touch with them for months and finally gave up. Will spin the wheel again...thanks for the update! +Rep!
Peace
BM

Last edited:

KillerDemo

Burmese effect is like no other. Super uplifting. Hope someone makes seeds for sale for this incredible strain

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
picture.php

Looking pretty good at 14 days. Definitely more than doubled already.

Day 7
picture.php

Bud_Man10

Veteran
JH (Sensi) x Burmese (VISC) (my own pollen chuck, have had these seeds for a few years, decided to give a couple a go), ready to come down in a few more days. Intoxicating aroma, hope it carries over to the taste...

Peace
BM

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 15

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Me to.. I had a visc Burmese back in the day that had a floral bouquet with BBQ pork smell... the seed plant had stem rot so it was a one and done

Dirt Life

Veteran
Lookin' great, buddy! The leaves of your Burmese are more narrow than I expected, very sexy!

:)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
JH (Sensi) x Burmese (VISC) (my own pollen chuck, have had these seeds for a few years, decided to give a couple a go), ready to come down in a few more days. Intoxicating aroma, hope it carries over to the taste...

Peace
BM

Wow she looks special... pics remind me of the pics in the advertisement for fukin incredible way back..

Zitz

I may have missed this but is the visc Burmese related to the Burmese offered by reeferman years ago?

bloyd

Veteran
Nice pics guys. The Burmese haze line i run is super sweet tropical smelling. I have some s2s going and a rev. cross to my Oaxacan pheno of mextiza that is smelling incredible.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
I may have missed this but is the visc Burmese related to the Burmese offered by reeferman years ago?

From what I understand they are two different beasts. A few more pics of JH x Burmese at 4 weeks...a very pretty plant.

Peace
BM

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0320a.jpg
    IMG_0320a.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 16