What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Now That's Good Bass!

ijim

Am I slow or do you rent a vehicle so you can stash the stash and say I had no idea it was there, its rented. Must have been good dope. Word to the wise. If a smart cop runs the tags and it shows to be rented you will be pulled over. Now I don't think it would of been hard for this guy to play dumb. But he will be educated by time he gets out.

GAME

No surprise there. Most people eventually end up telling on themselves and their friends without much questioning by police.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha wow...you shouldnt even tell your friend that you made that much money, LET ALONE A COP!!

one less young idiot in the game....some of the new generation are lacking for brain cells. had a kid roll up to my friends spot a few weeks back music slumpin, riding 24 inch wheels, half a 40oz drinking while driving.. i immediately told my friend that this kid was an idiot and he shouldnt deal with him. friend disregards my advice, "oh hes so-an-so's nephew hes good"..and fronts kid a half pound anyways....well later that night he got pulled over for loud music, car got searched and all his herb got seized...now he owes my friend money that he probably cant pay back..

big fucking surprise!!

i try to distance myself as far as possible from anyone younger than 25....certain amount of experiance to be learned during those drinking age years, those kids are just too casual and stupid they think its all fun and games.