What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

General Hydroponics (Black Magic) at Home Depot

It's trippy. Definitely cool. What blows my mind is all the ACE Hardware stores around me have a huge section devoted to hydroponics with some pretty sophisticated stuff. I love being able to pick up some Superthrive or Earth Juice while getting light bulbs or whatever.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Im seeing nothing? just some fabric pots

I only see the fabric pots when I click on the link on my phone too. Search for "Black Magic" on the Home De Pot website on a computer and they pop right up.

It looks like they have an A/B hydro fertilizer (any guesses what it is?), some watered down Floralicious Plus, an all-purpose organic dry fert, a Promix-like bale, some premium potting soil, Rapid Rooters, and a coco/perlite mix.

It's an interesting mix to go into the commercial market with.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
they have definitely increased their product availability at home depot...not all locations carry everything...my local one does not ...have to drive to second closest one...yeehaw

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you still get free fungus gnats, mites and thrips with every purchase?

Or is that a premium service?

The M.S.D.S. says this stuff was tested on animals?! WTF!?!

Tested on rats, guinea pigs and rabbits!?!!?

Their slogan is creepy as hell... "Darkness for the greater good."

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
slave too the bottle...
slave too the big-box chain-gang stores...
slave too the whole corrupt {UNnecessary} nutrient supply cartel's...
no thank U...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
slave too the bottle...
slave too the big-box chain-gang stores...
slave too the whole corrupt {UNnecessary} nutrient supply cartel's...
no thank U...
got a new batch of dandelion tea brewing ...I have the biggest dandelions growing round my property...aint no dummy....yeehaw

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
got a new batch of dandelion tea brewing ...I have the biggest dandelions growing round my property...aint no dummy....yeehaw

but of course... roots and all... just as good as nettles in me book ...
and vivacious little weeds... may as well use the bastards ...
they do replenish them selves...

pardon the derail... back to U'r scheduled program...
GH@HD... booo
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Oh yea, like buying two bottles of GH products every three months or so makes me a slave. Is this how you really look at the world?

BillFarthing

Veteran
Oh yea, like buying two bottles of GH products every three months or so makes me a slave. Is this how you really look at the world?

I look at the sig in your avatar that says "Donald Trump is a nazi". Is that how you really look at the world?

I'm happy for Gen Hydro. I really like the idea of the availability of premium and hydro fertilizer for the general public. I mix my own salts, but I would recommend it to any serious gardener or if I get in a pinch.

Latest posts

Latest posts