What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Nevada semi - commercial growers out their?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would "really" like to chat with someone who is

1) CUrrently growing legally in Nevada (Is that even possible?)

2) Distribution questions

3) What are the real "rules"

4) Any help appreciated and thank you

We are talking specifically about Humbolt County, NV

:woohoo:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok kinda thought that...I already KNOW their are large growers in NV...ok guys where are you or are to scared to even pop up lol I FEEEL yah....this might be the NEW horizon but dyammmmn it's like 1950 in the "vibe"

MountZionCollec

Nevada county is banned from growing this season to my knowledge. I believe there board of supervisors just revoted on a ban.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wut? lol I think for personal it's 12 per Nevada MMJ card and you can apply for a caregiver permit fro up to 5 patients 5 x 12 - 60, I only have 2 cards but..it's going to be way on the d/l probably not going to post in here any longer just lurk...

If you are talking about the State of Nevada, it is illegal to collectively grow plants. As a patient you can grow 12 plants (any size plant, and non-rooted cuttings count). If you are a caregiver you can grow 12 plants, it doesn't matter if you are the caregiver of 1 patient or 5 patients... you can only grow 12 plants.

The second and worse stipulation is that you can only grow plants if you are 20 miles away from a state licensed dispensary, or if you grow strains that are not available in a dispensary. The exception to this rule is if you were a patient before the 2nd quarter of 2015, in this case you are grandfathered for the next year or two.

The only way you can commercially grow is if you applied for a state license in 2014, and were approved.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you are talking about the State of Nevada, it is illegal to collectively grow plants. As a patient you can grow 12 plants (any size plant, and non-rooted cuttings count). If you are a caregiver you can grow 12 plants, it doesn't matter if you are the caregiver of 1 patient or 5 patients... you can only grow 12 plants.

The second and worse stipulation is that you can only grow plants if you are 20 miles away from a state licensed dispensary, or if you grow strains that are not available in a dispensary. The exception to this rule is if you were a patient before the 2nd quarter of 2015, in this case you are grandfathered for the next year or two.

The only way you can commercially grow is if you applied for a state license in 2014, and were approved.

............you are aware their is a very large vote (I believe in Nov) for the whole MME program?..there is another thread in this Nevada area that talk's about the whole program. I have the downloaded Nevada State MMJ application and the addendum you must submit AFTER approval of the MMJ card for up to (5) patients as a caregiver of (12) plants each IF the vote goes our way later in the year...and I am MORE than 25 miles from anything at my loc ...I don't think their is a dispensary within 200+ miles of me:biggrin:

..I've kinda looked into it or I should say my "lawyer" has looked into it......I'm just KNOW their are SEVERAL large ops running in NV..I've seen one already..and to pretend their NOT their is to be well...........................

hybridcheef

where do you live at in vegas? i live i summerlin and iv been trying to think of a place to move so i can grow that still has good internet access lol