What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Euphoria Wellness - $214.00 for a half oz of Blue Dream!

Yes Euphoria Wellness is the first dispensary open in Las Vegas, Nevada. Unfortunately the prices are going to stay relatively high in Nevada for some time. There are not enough cultivation facilities being built out, and many of them are smaller scale and will be unable to supply the high demand that we will have in Nevada. Except high prices for the next year, or at least until midway through 2016 as more licensed facilities can get 1 or 2 harvests in. This is the unfortunately side effect of a high demand industry with extremely high regulations.

Barn Owl

They won't get a dime from me. I gave too much to the state of Nevada. 2 and a half months and no results for the renewal.

Thanks

They won't get a dime from me. I gave too much to the state of Nevada. 2 and a half months and no results for the renewal.

Thanks

Do you mean who haven't received a response about renewing your card in 2 months? Or that its been a waste of time having your card for two months because there have been no meds (or now too expensive of meds)?

If its the former I can put you in contact with somebody to check on the status of your renewal.

Barn Owl

I went to the doctor right after I got the renewal packet (Wellness Center, Vegas). They took my fee and sent in the paperwork. I am supposed to get the paperwork to take to D DMV for the card. It all expires in two days. So I have a doctor note, but nothing to take to DMV. So I call their state office and get "due to the high volume of calls, we can't talk to you now". So I guess if I get caught, I show them that it is all in the mail and I go to jail anyway? So much for being legal. The first year, I got the doctor note in August and didn't get my card until mid- January. I doubt you can even get near a dispensary with just the doctor's note. i think they just want to fill up their jails again.

I hope I can post this on here, if not just remove it. This is the woman in charge of medical cards in Nevada cpappas@health.nv.gov. If your paperwork is missing shoot her an email and explain and she cant fill you in on what you need to do, or even send you the information you need to go to the DMV. There are currently 3 people working on processing all of the patient cards in Nevada, and they are receiving about 100 applications a day.

LVgrow

Yes Euphoria Wellness is the first dispensary open in Las Vegas, Nevada. Unfortunately the prices are going to stay relatively high in Nevada for some time. There are not enough cultivation facilities being built out, and many of them are smaller scale and will be unable to supply the high demand that we will have in Nevada. Except high prices for the next year, or at least until midway through 2016 as more licensed facilities can get 1 or 2 harvests in. This is the unfortunately side effect of a high demand industry with extremely high regulations.

The price is higher because they are taxing growers also. And don't get it misunderstood there are a few 300 light warehouse grows in the city. So supply isn't an issue.

Barn Owl

I hope I can post this on here, if not just remove it. This is the woman in charge of medical cards in Nevada cpappas@health.nv.gov. If your paperwork is missing shoot her an email and explain and she cant fill you in on what you need to do, or even send you the information you need to go to the DMV. There are currently 3 people working on processing all of the patient cards in Nevada, and they are receiving about 100 applications a day.

Thank you!

superjet

The price is higher because they are taxing growers also. And don't get it misunderstood there are a few 300 light warehouse grows in the city. So supply isn't an issue.

everybody involved is getting taxed big time, don't expect cheap prices or quality (top shelf) anytime soon. from what I've heard there are not a lot of really big grows going on yet, and a couple that are have been having issues with the heat (high temps) kinda makes me laugh. if your gonna grow here you better crank that AC!!

It's kind of sad that the few places that are open and able to sell to dispensaries have such poor procedures that they are failing pesticide testing, and even worse microbial testing - with staph colonies exceeding the limit.

superjet

It's kind of sad that the few places that are open and able to sell to dispensaries have such poor procedures that they are failing pesticide testing, and even worse microbial testing - with staph colonies exceeding the limit.

and they want us to stop growing our own and smoke that shit? I don't think so. after growing my own, I don't want to smoke anybody else's bullshit. and that's one of the reasons I'm going to give the judge if they (the cops) fuck with me about growing after 2016. :moon: