What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

super snow lotus grow log bodhi

Cloneman

Veteran
They were vegged for 6 weeks.
3 were tossed as they were so pathetic, which left 3 and only one of those looked okish. They were cut yesterday and no pics taken as I didn't want to put my camera through the ordeal of capturing the ugliness of them...

TBH it was very cold, so that might of affected them, but the 3 Lemon Zinger did great, especially one of them.

Will post pics of the 3 LZ in the big Bodhi thread

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Welp - i cant find a single finished grow on this strain.
I just dunked 5 seeds and we gone see what the hell this ones all about.
Consider this thread FULLY JACKED.Sorry 197, but its mine now.

picture.php

Anyways infinitesimal gave me a sealed pack of these and since im on a seed popping binge, this one was calling my name when i went into the vault - i have some roadkill unincorn but jeezuz, mass super skunkxwhite lotus? cmon - we goin in on this bitch

Everyone here thats familiar with me knows i complete most all my grow threads and this one will be no different.

So , fuck this shit, who wanna see what this rare cross from bodhi can do this winter?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
doood, i knowrite? its called verde butterfly fwiw
wish i could get some shrooms down here
you ever heard of a strain from michigan called catfish?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha right on, hijack this mofo!

I think ive seen one finished plant from this line no grow logs, so im interested in what you find for sure

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Haha right on, hijack this mofo!

I think ive seen one finished plant from this line no grow logs, so im interested in what you find for sure

hey bro, we jackin this piece, all i can find is threads of bad juju on this strain or just fizzling out like this one. ive got enough threads going to just jack this old shit and hopefully she wont embarrass me.

i have 2 of those chemdog d's above ground and hoping the other 3 breach this week , ima do another report on them too, im super stoked to to dig around in that cdd

i saw your post on the subcool thread man, i wouldnt wish his downfall on anyone, but i was wondering what you had against the guy...?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Welp - i cant find a single finished grow on this strain.
I just dunked 5 seeds and we gone see what the hell this ones all about.
Consider this thread FULLY JACKED.Sorry 197, but its mine now.

View Image
Anyways infinitesimal gave me a sealed pack of these and since im on a seed popping binge, this one was calling my name when i went into the vault - i have some roadkill unincorn but jeezuz, mass super skunkxwhite lotus? cmon - we goin in on this bitch

Everyone here thats familiar with me knows i complete most all my grow threads and this one will be no different.

So , fuck this shit, who wanna see what this rare cross from bodhi can do this winter?

I was recently given a pack of this very strain too, so that's how I found this thread. I have never run Bodhi gear, have you? I've heard great things!
What's your grow method? Indoor/outdoor? Hydro or soil? Etc.

Good luck, I feel a cosmic connection, since the universe blew us both a free pack of the same thing.

Subbed. :blowbubbles::lurk:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
I was recently given a pack of this very strain too, so that's how I found this thread. I have never run Bodhi gear, have you? I've heard great things!
What's your grow method? Indoor/outdoor? Hydro or soil? Etc.

Good luck, I feel a cosmic connection, since the universe blew us both a free pack of the same thing.

Subbed.
never run bodhis stuff either
im running :
4x6 vertical, 1600-2200w hps
organic soil, 2.5qt up to 10 gal
water only
current pics
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yea man I'll keep an eye out for the chems too... good luck on the hunt.

About sub, i know people affected by the fires too, and i feel for him and them... my comments were nothing personal. I actually have a significant amount of respect for him and whats hes done to pave the way for cannabis business among other things but...

I dont agree with his "breeding" ... hes done a great job of self promotion and has been successful hyping/selling his seeds. But he's perpetuated false breeding/genetic info as wisdom for a long time all to promote/elevate his own breeding (which equates to basic pollen chucking). I could factually go through all the examples of how and why ive come to those conclusions over the years of following his work (and even buying/growing his gear) but it would take FOREVER and im not interested in bashing his breeding and sidetracking the thread.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Hell yea man I'll keep an eye out for the chems too... good luck on the hunt.

About sub, i know people affected by the fires too, and i feel for him and them... my comments were nothing personal. I actually have a significant amount of respect for him and whats hes done to pave the way for cannabis business among other things but...

I dont agree with his "breeding" ... hes done a great job of self promotion and has been successful hyping/selling his seeds. But he's perpetuated false breeding/genetic info as wisdom for a long time all to promote/elevate his own breeding (which equates to basic pollen chucking). I could factually go through all the examples of how and why ive come to those conclusions over the years of following his work (and even buying/growing his gear) but it would take FOREVER and im not interested in bashing his breeding and sidetracking the thread.

no need to go into it, just needed a lil clarification is all.
it seemed illtimed when it was posted and i wanted a lil background on your thoughts before i decided how i felt about it.

im not familiar so i got no dog in that fight
as for this one, im getting guys hittn me up that for one reason or another , theres just some juju goin on with this strain
some guys got bugs in veg, others just diapeared, still others got 1 runt fem outta a pack for the fail.
maybe we will get some flower pics of this one maybe not. im thinking i might pop the rest of this pack just to hedge my bets

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on, ive always heard nothing but good shit from karmas biker (ha og) line

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not familiar so i got no dog in that fight
as for this one, im getting guys hittn me up that for one reason or another , theres just some juju goin on with this strain
some guys got bugs in veg, others just diapeared, still others got 1 runt fem outta a pack for the fail.
maybe we will get some flower pics of this one maybe not. im thinking i might pop the rest of this pack just to hedge my bets

Are you talkin about the super snow lotus? I know its probably the least talked about most ill reported bodhi strain out there besides maybe his chem91 cross that didnt use the original cut or something like that.

I bought them to look for a mass Super skunk phenotype and cause everything ive seen from bodhi looked killer

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yea and idk when those seeds were made either, so if you want and are going to have the space, sprouting the rest might not be a bad idea. I always like to do a ten pack when i can

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey boyd did you ever see lubdanugs posts on my sour purple? He grew them in organic soil too and they turned out pretty good

Latest posts

Latest posts