What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonhomie and not Bah-Humbug to ALL FORUM MEMBERS, VISITORS AND STAFF!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes it's been a balmy year for me......a relatively quiet one revolving mainly around my young family, and Christmas always brings me to reflect upon the last 12 months and so propelling me to give thanks and praise to all the members, staff and visitors to www.icmag.com who make this site what it is.....

....I founded this site around 10 years ago now...and we can all see the wealth of growing knowledge that it holds today, helping many thousands of growers worldwide to start and hone their horticultural journeys thru cannabis cultivation....constantly learning and sharing their skills with a massive multitude of others keen to grow with the site.....creating a beautiful symbiotic relationship of carers and sharers globally, regardless of race, creed, colour,sex or nationality...

I don't need to get political or religious about how pleased I am with you all for helping this site exhist as it is today and would like to take this opportunity to thank you all from the depths of my heart and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Sound New Year!!

....Lots of Love....Gypsy Nirvana

guineapig

Veteran
Good to see you GN, thanks for the holiday message....:woohoo:

Always happy to welcome u, hope to chat with u someday soon

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Seasonal Salutations and well wishes to GN and all the crews at IC, the Bay and Boo, the mods and mentors, chuckers and junkies, and everyone here.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Merry Christmas, Gypsy! :xmastree:
And let's hope weed gets legal before IC Mag gets to be 20 y.o.!

Let's all puff now! :joint:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
How great it is to hear from El Presidente, the FOUNDER of this site with well wishes for all! I reflect that sentiment also, with gratitude to all the people that make this site what it is, and keep it alive!

May the Spirits of the time find you and drop a bunch of blessings upon you all - and Gyspy also!

Latest posts

Latest posts