picture.php

And one of the fattest bud
picture.php

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
All done

All done

So everything is jarred and curing. Final weight was just a hair over a pound at 455.8 grams/16.2 ounces. So horrible g/w at .37.

Cinderella99 BX-1 #1 - 22 grams/.79 ounces
Cinderella99 BX-1 #2 - 86.9 grams/3.1 ounces
Cinderella99 BX-1 #3 - 129.5 grams/4.6 ounces
White Castle - 79.7, 2.8 ounces
The Church - 137.7 grams/4.9 ounces

reddy1

ICMag Donor
you got a lot of great smoke. i wouldn't worry about that GPW. picking the right strain will make all the difference, a few more of that right plant and your GPW would be up there with the big dogs. very nice garden. mutant is cool from an outside perspective, must suck for you though, how was the smoke on that one, anything different about her?

i just got a handle on some white castle buds from a buddy and he gave me a clone which is in flower right now. i think i like it so far. fruity, menthol, citrus, some very unique odors. it's more racy and sativa than i expected, i may even harvest her early to accentuate that effect. but anyways, a weak yielder, my chemdog is 3 times as thick with buds and about the same age. also buds are kind of wispy, that hurts yields too. chem is dense, 2 golf ball nuggets and it's 3.5grams. that has been the best potent + yield strain so far for me. SSH is second.

give me some of your thoughts on white castle. is it racy to you like c99? a personal keeper?

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I think the White Castle is racier than the C99 in general but if you let the WC go long so it has a good percentage of amber it is very nice and mellow and it really seems to bring out a lot of complex flavors. I have not smoked any of the mutant C99 yet.