What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Not really sure what's wrong with this plant

Wismo

I was hoping maybe somebody here could clue me in to what's going on with this plant.
Some of my other plants have spider mites I was thinking this could be russet mites but how would only one plant have russet mites

Attachments

• IMG_20180614_172638398.jpg
    IMG_20180614_172638398.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 21

barefrog

Hola

It looks like strong fert to me

if you can put them out door
a few day natural predator will
get rid of the spider mite.

Personally I cover my pot
put it upside down and wash it
with a medium jet in the shower
it will get rid of most of your mite
if not all The plant look stupid afterward
but it will comeback the next day

Bare

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
no bugs

no bugs

I spray pure neem mixed with warm RO water and 1/2 a drop of mild soap on all vegging plants as a preventive. Every 2 to 4 weeks on top and under the leaves. Stop before flowering!

Wismo

Well I sprayed the crap out out plant with smite.
I hope it's nutes not broad mites.
Already have two spotted and a red variety indoors I'm dealing with.

barefrog

Hola wismo

you say they are outdoor
are they in pot or the ground.

a good way to get rid of bug
in your soil/dirt is to plant
your infected one directly
in the garden for a few weeks

Natural predator in the ground
will work magic.

Indoor bug theres is nothing
like sulfur burn it get rid of
everything.
the plant look stupid afterward
and all infected leaf will fall
after a week giving a chance

to your plant to start a new

Good Luck

Bare

Wismo

Hello frog plant is in a 5 gallon bucket outside when I put it outside it already started looking like that I am not familiar with sulfur burn I really don't want to put my hands on that plant.
If it a mite I could introduce another problem to my indoor grow as well.

MrBungle

I don't think it is tobacco mosaic virus, it looks like russet mite damage to me, and I only know that from pictures I've seen on here...

I understand that russets are microscopic, so you may have to invest in a jewelers loupe or portable microscope to identify them

T

Teddybrae

Methinks it's your soil. not mixed evenly and roots have hit a hot spot. looks like it's still growing well to me. cheers! (You have checked pH ... yes?)

Wismo

It's not growing really it's kinda not doing anything ph@6.4..
I'm soil is Green tree grower blend .
Treating it like my others.
Going to move it further away and monitor it..

PDX Dopesmoker

The damage in those photos looks like russet mites to me. Spray a mixture of 3 parts lemon juice, 3 parts water and 2 parts cannabis tincture in Everclear 190º every 3rd day after dusk. Plain alcohol seems to works too. You'll see recovery starting in about a week or two.