What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

GK#9= GG4X KHALISI

GS#1 & GS#2 =GG4 X SCOTTS OG
GS1 OG Dom
GS2 Sativa Dom
i had 3 seeds gifted to me ,out of 6 seeds made by another icm member,
the third dident come up.

Damn Bugman the mad scientist, I need something that'll help with my sleep and anxiety. I get prescribed xanax but I stopped taking pills, got addicted to them. Got any beans for that? Lol

i just got a cut back of my twitter glue i lost, from a buddy that still had her.

Once you make any more beans with that twitter keep me informed, im not taking anyone's beans unless they're strictly Bugs Beans these are Xs not for the faint of heart. Imma love my Med cabinet :). Thanks Bugs you're truly a blessing and you've got ya Tester for life. Anything you need,im here. Got any pics of the GG4xSD and SPxGB4

Ok,Ok
this thread is for bugmans testers, pics and support thread.

If you got your own bugmans creations in your gardens please drop your pics in here.

a lil about bugman52

bugs creates an insane amount of unique crosses and lots of us here have been blessed with his gear.

from my impressions, bugs isnt interested in being a "breeder" and from what i can tell from running his stuff,
Bugs is NOT just a "pollen chucker"

I first came across him when i had a few posts and my first run i did a thread on. I was and still am a beginner grower, even after nearly 3 years of this under my belt.

Bugs had subbed few of my threads, and I subbed his mega thread when i started out. One thing led to another and one thing led to another.....

Anyways, bugs gave me my first taste of c99 and some really unusual crosses that I wasnt really ready for. I grew them out anyways and reported back my thoughts.

I wanted to start this thread because Ive seen Im not the only one here whos been the beneficiary of his generosity. Im hoping all of us whove been gifted his work will post their packs, grows, flowers and nug shots for the rest of this community to see his work and creativity. When you first encounter his work it seems a bit random, but after a while you begin to see theres some insight and planning behind his crosses.

I love this guy, and what hes doing and I have a hunch others here agree.

This isnt about commercial interest ,its about elevating somone whos passionate and generous and just a lil bit ... fuck that. Bugman52's a cool ass fucking dood. Call him what you want, he deserves to have the community see his happy fun time in the woods.

and with that, im kicking off this thread with some packs i just got today. I encourage all of you bugman testers to post your pics, crosses , grow logs and anecdotes on your experiences with this man and his work.
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Ill be popping these on the next full moon,(today 9/6/2017) lets get some Bugs in my garden!
Thanks again for making this thread, Bugs deserves it! BUGS BEANS OR NO BEANS!

saitama

I'm subbed. Very interesting stuff here. That g3#9 looks amazing.

I'm especially interested in the c99 crosses.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Once you make any more beans with that twitter keep me informed, im not taking anyone's beans unless they're strictly Bugs Beans these are Xs not for the faint of heart. Imma love my Med cabinet :). Thanks Bugs you're truly a blessing and you've got ya Tester for life. Anything you need,im here. Got any pics of the GG4xSD and SPxGB4

picture.php
picture.php

SP X GB

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

I dont keep males for verry long, i make a few beans then toss.
i still have 5 seeds of twog , maybe there is a nother male in the bunch.
edit i still have a few twog crosses ,twitter glue & twitter berry hash plant

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ive got a couple clones from twog ima rerun if they will stop showing these weird issues or ima cull if not the new pistils at the bottom start to dry and crumble away just like what happened wth the mother
its like its still got stubborn russets in them i cant get away from
but i cant see any new mites since running the nopest strips

idk she was interesting but idk

i think ive reached the limits of these 10 gallon pots
i see now i could prolly max out a lil more vertically with some bigger sizes
im gonna try out tosasing in a couple new girls every couple weeks for a perpetual idea i have might try and go smaller with less veg time as i move forward this year and next

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
10 gal pots:plant grow:
i use 1 gal pots with coco. i could go alittle bigger .
i use about 3 gal pots with soil [promix & coco]

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

i use this in flower in coco.
i use this & 24-8-16 in veg in coco
in soil 24-8-16 veg
in soil 12-55-6 bud

I dont keep males for verry long, i make a few beans then toss.
i still have 5 seeds of twog , maybe there is a nother male in the bunch.
edit i still have a few twog crosses ,twitter glue & twitter berry hash plant

Any plans for the Twogs? If not im the man with a plan lol

lol lets see what u can do with the ones u got.
some one told me u were instreted in that strawberry kush seeds[i was offered some of those to pass out]
Yes I've always wanted to run the Strawberry flavor :). Gonna run what ya gave me the end of this month brother. Super stoked :) :tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive got a couple clones from twog ima rerun if they will stop showing these weird issues or ima cull if not the new pistils at the bottom start to dry and crumble away just like what happened wth the mother
its like its still got stubborn russets in them i cant get away from
but i cant see any new mites since running the nopest strips

idk she was interesting but idk

i think ive reached the limits of these 10 gallon pots
i see now i could prolly max out a lil more vertically with some bigger sizes
im gonna try out tosasing in a couple new girls every couple weeks for a perpetual idea i have might try and go smaller with less veg time as i move forward this year and next

i use to put a few plants in every 2 weeks, i got where i was pulling a few every 2 weeks, but whin i got pm & had to take the room down to cleane , i havent been able to get back in to that every 2 week thing yet.