What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush & Bilbo

cone

My sentiments exactly on the pulling anything is a win:biggrin: All have to start somewhere.
Three out of four of my "autoflowers" didn't flip on their own, and by the time I asked for help they got too big for the tent so they both got put outside. I thought I had put 1 of each, krippleberry/bubbayum outside but based on the matching bud structures of the indoor/outdoor I don't think I did. Didn't yield a lot of hash, under 2 grams I think, but they were dying from botrytis so it was that or nothing.
The krippleberry smells really damn good, sometimes really lemony and sometimes really berry'y, I have only sampled a few buds that snapped their stems and didn't properly cure them, had a real giggly high, kind of mind racing. Hoping to flush this week and start a little chopping next weekend. I hear you on the unexpected stretch. I have to finish up the beans I have but I will definitely keep all recommendations in mind. Wish I had asked for some recommendations before planting :biggrin:
And I had never heard of Vipar, I just assumed it was ViparSpectra, my bad. That's interesting on keeping the plants low, before mine went crazy with the stretch they seemed really tight and bushlike. Wonder if they had autoflowered if they would have stayed that way. And yeah that's what I meant about the switches, that's interesting to know they may be more hype than use! That seems like a really nice price on the LED, made in china shipped from cali, I'll have to keep them in mind for sure thanks man.
And I like the pics, beautiful pics, but what is up with the beheaded one? Looks like an insane amount of pistils on those 2 buds? And I hope you aren't having to deal with any mold man, that is rough in an indoor grow. I have heard people bleach their whole grow tents/rooms after a brush with it.
Something is better than nothing that's the way I have always looked in life as hard as it is at times.

It's a real shame they didn't flower after a certain age how long was you waiting for help? If you need help in future you can always shoot a message in my direction I'm no Dr. Green thumb but have been around the block a few times.
Have you heard of LST-Low Stress Training? It's a good way of maximising your plants yield but also how tall the plants grow (Although it didn't help matters in my case)
What was the hash like you pulled off the 2 plants outside?
Krippleberry isn't for me I don't like Citrusy smells/taste and racer high I prefer a nice relaxing kind.

We will both be harvesting this weekend, My Kritikal Bilbo/Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 are both ready for the chop just having a cosey 72 hours dark period.
What beans are you seeds you got planned for the next round?

I think Vipar was only a small English company sold mainly selling on Ebay, Not your fault fella,
I'm not saying LEDs keep plants short as a rule of thumb in that grow it did but then again the NL/G13/W didn't really stretch much so it's nothing concrete to go by.
The Auto's may very well have been stout IF they did flower automatically the only way you can find out is to try again or search.

The switches personally I can't see the point after following a guy who only used 3000k COBs not other spectrum used at all he pulled 4lb+ every crop so I believe what I see most of the time anyway.

When I purchased the light there was a SuperSeptember 30% reduction it was $499 which at the time worked out to be around £365 so not a bad price all in all.

The bud under the LED had some bud rot from it being so dense crazy dense TBH, No idea what the amount of pistles not only were there were a lot but they were really thick too.
I've had mold a few times but not once cleared the room afterwards probably pure luck. If I missed anything let me know mate

If I missed anything let me know.

I've attached a screenshot of the email the lass from the company sent me.

The pictures attached are from different days starting from Monday.

Attachments

• LED.jpg
    LED.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 15

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Something is better than nothing that's the way I have always looked in life as hard as it is at times.

It's a real shame they didn't flower after a certain age how long was you waiting for help? If you need help in future you can always shoot a message in my direction I'm no Dr. Green thumb but have been around the block a few times.
Have you heard of LST-Low Stress Training? It's a good way of maximising your plants yield but also how tall the plants grow (Although it didn't help matters in my case)
What was the hash like you pulled off the 2 plants outside?
Krippleberry isn't for me I don't like Citrusy smells/taste and racer high I prefer a nice relaxing kind.

We will both be harvesting this weekend, My Kritikal Bilbo/Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 are both ready for the chop just having a cosey 72 hours dark period.
What beans are you seeds you got planned for the next round?

I think Vipar was only a small English company sold mainly selling on Ebay, Not your fault fella,
I'm not saying LEDs keep plants short as a rule of thumb in that grow it did but then again the NL/G13/W didn't really stretch much so it's nothing concrete to go by.
The Auto's may very well have been stout IF they did flower automatically the only way you can find out is to try again or search.

The switches personally I can't see the point after following a guy who only used 3000k COBs not other spectrum used at all he pulled 4lb+ every crop so I believe what I see most of the time anyway.

When I purchased the light there was a SuperSeptember 30% reduction it was $499 which at the time worked out to be around £365 so not a bad price all in all.

The bud under the LED had some bud rot from it being so dense crazy dense TBH, No idea what the amount of pistles not only were there were a lot but they were really thick too.
I've had mold a few times but not once cleared the room afterwards probably pure luck. If I missed anything let me know mate

If I missed anything let me know.

I've attached a screenshot of the email the lass from the company sent me.

The pictures attached are from different days starting from Monday.
I probably waited 2, almost 3 weeks, after when I should have asked for help, before actually asking. Live and learn. And yeah I have read a bunch about LST, people mentioned it also when I asked bout my plants, problem was they were growing out of control and I had no room left in the tent. If they had autoflowered and stayed that size, I think I would have been okay.

I have a liberty haze seedling going now I was planning on topping once I move it into the tent proper, but wanted to let these finish. Seedling is in organics and I'm worried about bringing bugs into the tent, which just has coco plants in it. TBH I don't remember specifics bout the hash stone, except I was baked and happy :biggrin: The bud I did sample so far was like 90% clear trichs, it got too big for the hollow branch it was on and snapped it so I thought I'd give it a shot,just dried no cure. The other plant is like 60/40 or 70/30, I'm hoping it's more of a "baked" high now that they have clouded up a bit. Smoke reports are something I have never really been good at, there are so many specific adjectives people use. For me it's like, did I get stoned? Did it taste good? 10/10 :biggrin:

Good luck on da chop! I gotta ask about the 72 hour darkness thing, I have seen people mention it here and there and seem to be conflicting results on whether or not it does anything? I don't have a location for 3 days of non stop dark or I would give it a shot.

Next grow I Think I'mgonna try to top that liberty haze and get a bush out of it. I also have some Jumpin Black Dash from Dr Krippling and some RQS Amnesia X OG and another liberty haze seed. Not sure if i want to save the autos for the spring and try them early outside or just let them go all winter and then in the spring start popping clones off the liberty haze.

And mold is a bitch, but having buds so dense that some of them mold, even indoors, that almost seems like a good problem to have. Well if you like dense nugs.:biggrin: On that pistil pic did the bud itself "grow" into all them pistils? Or does it look like a crazy Doc Brown bud with hair everywhere?

cone

I probably waited 2, almost 3 weeks, after when I should have asked for help, before actually asking. Live and learn. And yeah I have read a bunch about LST, people mentioned it also when I asked bout my plants, problem was they were growing out of control and I had no room left in the tent. If they had autoflowered and stayed that size, I think I would have been okay.

I have a liberty haze seedling going now I was planning on topping once I move it into the tent proper, but wanted to let these finish. Seedling is in organics and I'm worried about bringing bugs into the tent, which just has coco plants in it. TBH I don't remember specifics bout the hash stone, except I was baked and happy :biggrin: The bud I did sample so far was like 90% clear trichs, it got too big for the hollow branch it was on and snapped it so I thought I'd give it a shot,just dried no cure. The other plant is like 60/40 or 70/30, I'm hoping it's more of a "baked" high now that they have clouded up a bit. Smoke reports are something I have never really been good at, there are so many specific adjectives people use. For me it's like, did I get stoned? Did it taste good? 10/10 :biggrin:

Good luck on da chop! I gotta ask about the 72 hour darkness thing, I have seen people mention it here and there and seem to be conflicting results on whether or not it does anything? I don't have a location for 3 days of non stop dark or I would give it a shot.

Next grow I Think I'mgonna try to top that liberty haze and get a bush out of it. I also have some Jumpin Black Dash from Dr Krippling and some RQS Amnesia X OG and another liberty haze seed. Not sure if i want to save the autos for the spring and try them early outside or just let them go all winter and then in the spring start popping clones off the liberty haze.

And mold is a bitch, but having buds so dense that some of them mold, even indoors, that almost seems like a good problem to have. Well if you like dense nugs.:biggrin: On that pistil pic did the bud itself "grow" into all them pistils? Or does it look like a crazy Doc Brown bud with hair everywhere?

Sorry about long delay in replying been busy as hell trying to get as much out of the room as possible, Partitioned half the room off for others having 72 hours darkness then cut/trimmed & hung all while trying not to disturb the last 2.
I say I have been doing this, That and the other when it's me sat telling people what to do which drives me F*****G crazy it's a horrible thing to experience I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy having to ask for a drink, Something to eat ect.

At least you know for next time you do live and learn my friend.
LST would be ideal early on but you didn't know they wouldn't flower automatically.
I did LST, I nipped the tops, Tied them down, Bent and twisted everything and all failed miserably so both shared the same problem on this one.
If I was you I would order your Auto's from Dr. Chronic there advanced search is better than any others I've ordered from in the past and his prices are better across the board,
https://www.drchronic.com/products?...on_names][]=Short&s[taxon_names][]=THC 10-15%

Liberty Haze is a stretchy plant so flower it early on, Or tie it down well as it's flowering it's a lovely smoke though nothing like I expected it to be, I can't comment on the other strains as I haven't grown them but would think anything with Haze in it will be quite a tall lanky plant not all but most.
Baked is the main thing lol can't argue with that.
like you say smoke reports can differ everybody has different tastes, Tolerances, Preference for highs so on.

I wouldn't worry too much about bugs in your Coco if it's a good brand you should be fine what would be nice is if a some more growers popped in to give any comments, Criticism or tips to grow the plants in Coco, Can it carry bugs these are questions you need to know the answers to.
The search engine isn't much cop either there used to be an option to search in either the title or posts that's gone.
I've searched the forum dozens of times but it seems only 3-4 people have grown Kritikal Bilbo/Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 & nobody has grown Burmese Kush so it looks like I'm a guinea pig nothing wrong with that.
Personally I think the dark period does have a positive effect others might argue different but each to there own.

You must have good weather to flower a haze outdoors we can only wish good weather for a few days in a row never mind a full summer & if you can flower through winter my good lord your set.

I couldn't agree with you more

Well all the Kritikal Bilbo/Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 have been chopped what more can I say only I'm really disappointed, The yield is going to be far less than one hoped but it's not the end of this story the 2 Burmese kush are still pumping iron getting fatter without any sign of slowing, I'm leaving them another 7-10 days then everything must come out!

On with the pictures

cone

Pre-Harvest Pictures

Pre-Harvest Pictures

These are pre-harvest pictures

Attachments

• KRITIKAL BILBO X AK47 & KRITIKAL BILBO .jpg
    KRITIKAL BILBO X AK47 & KRITIKAL BILBO .jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 19
  • KRITIKAL BILBO 0.jpg
    KRITIKAL BILBO 0.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 16
  • KRITIKAL BILBO 2.jpg
    KRITIKAL BILBO 2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 18
  • KRITIKAL BILBO X AK47 .jpg
    KRITIKAL BILBO X AK47 .jpg
    101 KB · Views: 19
  • KRITIKAL BILBO 1.jpg
    KRITIKAL BILBO 1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 17
  • KRITIKAL BILBO 3.jpg
    KRITIKAL BILBO 3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Keep up the good work man! How do those smell they look incredible? I'll have to add more later gotta jet for now.

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Damn dood half a room for flower? That's impressive. I'm glad it sounds like you got people you can trust to help. Trust is a huge thing.
I'll probably wait on picking up more seeds till I finish all these. Will definitely bookmark the suggestion though thanks very much! Was also looking at some of aribud's work. Won't really make any decisions till late winter anyway.
Yeah this haze is already stretchy and it's a seedling still, just about to hit it's 4th node. Was thinking of putting it directly into 12/12 since I already have some piss poor clones taken from another sativa already in the tent that had started to flower. Things are tiny, will be lucky to get 1 bud per plant. Hopefully the 12/12 will keep the haze manageable, if not I have plenty of string to tie it down
biggrin.gif

And yeah I wasn't worried about bugs in the coco itself, the haze is in some stonington blend especially for marijuana, has all the organics in it, hen shit, lobster meal, kelp
biggrin.gif
. I was just worried about anything hitching a ride into the tent with it before I had gotten the first 2 plants out. They got the chop though so the tent was safe to put the seedling in, I did that last weekend. Got some pictures in an album over this way https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74738

And yeah the site search is not rad, but you can google like "site:icmag.com search query here" and it just returns hits from the page. Looks like bilbo hits a couple from 2007 and 2010. Might be some old school genetics you bringing back brother
biggrin.gif

And no I cannot really do crap outside, I have been focusing on tent this spring and now I will have to tent all winter. I'm around 42 North so outdoor ends early for me normally, just cause of the weather.
And that last pic, the just testing one, you should throw that shit up in the frostiest buds thread man. That looks good enough to eat!
Sorry about long delay in replying been busy as hell trying to get as much out of the room as possible, Partitioned half the room off for others having 72 hours darkness then cut/trimmed & hung all while trying not to disturb the last 2.
I say I have been doing this, That and the other when it's me sat telling people what to do which drives me F*****G crazy it's a horrible thing to experience I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy having to ask for a drink, Something to eat ect.

At least you know for next time you do live and learn my friend.
LST would be ideal early on but you didn't know they wouldn't flower automatically.
I did LST, I nipped the tops, Tied them down, Bent and twisted everything and all failed miserably so both shared the same problem on this one.
If I was you I would order your Auto's from Dr. Chronic there advanced search is better than any others I've ordered from in the past and his prices are better across the board,
https://www.drchronic.com/products?...on_names][]=Short&s[taxon_names][]=THC 10-15%

Liberty Haze is a stretchy plant so flower it early on, Or tie it down well as it's flowering it's a lovely smoke though nothing like I expected it to be, I can't comment on the other strains as I haven't grown them but would think anything with Haze in it will be quite a tall lanky plant not all but most.
Baked is the main thing lol can't argue with that.
like you say smoke reports can differ everybody has different tastes, Tolerances, Preference for highs so on.

I wouldn't worry too much about bugs in your Coco if it's a good brand you should be fine what would be nice is if a some more growers popped in to give any comments, Criticism or tips to grow the plants in Coco, Can it carry bugs these are questions you need to know the answers to.
The search engine isn't much cop either there used to be an option to search in either the title or posts that's gone.
I've searched the forum dozens of times but it seems only 3-4 people have grown Kritikal Bilbo/Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 & nobody has grown Burmese Kush so it looks like I'm a guinea pig nothing wrong with that.
Personally I think the dark period does have a positive effect others might argue different but each to there own.

You must have good weather to flower a haze outdoors we can only wish good weather for a few days in a row never mind a full summer & if you can flower through winter my good lord your set.

I couldn't agree with you more

Well all the Kritikal Bilbo/Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 have been chopped what more can I say only I'm really disappointed, The yield is going to be far less than one hoped but it's not the end of this story the 2 Burmese kush are still pumping iron getting fatter without any sign of slowing, I'm leaving them another 7-10 days then everything must come out!

On with the pictures

cone

AP sorry for the delay my friend I've had a lot of new equipment, Sterilised, painted and bug bombed the room as well as sorting other shit out.

Half the flower room isn't impressive by any means especially compared to some of the guys/girls on here! The whole of my flower room could be there cloning area lol.
I have put my trust in everybody who comes into my property, Don't get me wrong it's bit me in the ass enough times, Had my mobility car nicked by a so-called "Mate", Busted twice shit like that so yes trust is everything to me!
No problem buddy if your interested I'll send you some of my Bluemoonshine x Bluemoonshine quite a few people have grown them on here.
Can't say I've heard of Aribud then again there are so many breeders popping up it's hard to track.

12/12 is another option still tie it down keep it all the same height, It will be interesting to see how it grows under leds.
Are you flowering the clones or sticking them in another tent? You love your hazes/Sativa's I just can't stand the racy wide awake buzz just not my cup of tea although I had 3 Amnesia haze dropped off but 12 week flowering is out of the question, Because I wasn't in I told him to drop all 3 in a big pot for the time being by big I mean 6l what he called a big pot was the main 60l pot and not with the other cuttings instead they got plonked in the edge of the Kritical Bilbo where the outer part doesn't get as much water so the next day when I went in they were just laid out on the Coco dry as a bone luckily with the aid of the humidifier I managed to save them.

The KB & KB x AK47 both have a really old type of of smell & taste kind of reminds me of the first time I tried what we only knew as skunk before that it was just weed sometimes with seeds sometimes not or soapbox/Red Seal/gold seal ect.
They both have a similar smell and taste skunky, hashy, fruity but the KB x AK has a different taste citrus like Orange Tango very nice and quite addictive.

The Burmese is still curing but everybody who has tried it CANNOT function after a joint I'm talking about people who will have a joint in there then go back to work but that isn't the case Burmese half a joint leaves you feeling like you've had a shot of Propofol right before an operation really potent stuff.

Total yield from the 6 plants was a shady 24oz with a few oz fluffy buds for extracting.

The last picture is absolute crap compared to when the camera was working properly it will do till I save for a new one.

Onto the next episode!

The room has been completely stripped apart from the fan & fan, Shelves all the main fixtures, Walls painted with waterproof emulsion also absolutely every surface had been sprayed with silver bullet here's a little bit of information about it.

"Want white, healthy roots & a disease-free system? Nothing beats Silver Bullet!

It’s all about the silver

Silver ions: break down protective (catylase) barriers & keeps the H2O2 stable
Hydrogen peroxide: physically destroys bacteria
Effective: 100,000 x more effective than hydrogen peroxide
Kills 99% Of Root Bacteria, Fungus, Mould & Biofilm
Use it to prevent pythium! Even botrytis, powdery mildew, pythium & fusarium are no match.
Whiter, Healthier Roots, Keep your rootzone free of diseases - you also get lots of oxygen around roots as a byproduct to support root health."

Anyhow the room is back up and running with one Kritikal Bilbo, One Stardawg & one Kritikal Bilbo c AK all in 60l pots and a Maxibright Digilight Pro Select 400w,440w,600,660,1000,1100w hoping for a healthier crop this time around.

Latest posts

Latest posts