What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

PureSativa420

yep shitty weather has fucked me over once again, oh well ill place the north#1 out with the rest of my plants come mid April or early May if i dont run out of romm first :D

PureSativa420

been almost a month and no one has something to say in here :(, i kno there has to be alot of us in this area of the country who grows, hmmm maybe they still hibernatin inside and are to stoned to come post :)

B

baccas125

I know some people have something new to post!!!! bump bump show us your gear.

KYHomeGrown

wheres everybody at? my summer has been great so far!! tried a new method and they are reacting great!! There is 5 or g G13 x Afghani, 2 Elvis, and 2 Superfruit. (G13 x Afghani and Superfruit are both from the Capt. krypt) Superfruits were confirmed both female, and two g13 x afghanis have showed female. (Elvis is a clone so for sure ladies there). But i dug a hole and replaced dirt with mriacle grow 3 month feed soil and they grew 3 ft in a month with no extra help from me. Lets keep going good summer!!

JACKBAYBEH

What's hap'nin all you Ohio Valley heads??
Sounds good KY.HG!!
My outdoor venture went the way of my indoor. I can't win lately.
I've been rescricted to a little backyard grow, got some Reeferman genetics
on the go. Using my tomato garden as camoflauge :tongue:
2 potent purple and 1 cherry thai. Hopefully I can pull a little something off
these 3 or I'll be hard up in the fall. The problem is I can't let'em go crazy.
Got to keep'em in check and stay low profile, you know. Can anybody comment on the smell factor of either potent purple or cherry thai?? Smell has
got me a little worried. Anyway, good luck everyone. Peace.

hey everybody in the 502. Any1 do business with Louisville Hydroponics on Talyor Blvd?

GO BIG BLUE GO BIG BLUE GO BIG BLUE GO BIG BLUE GO BIG BLUE GO BIG BLUE

Possum

that used to be new earth...

that used to be new earth...

that place used to be called new earth...J town right?

the guys who have taken over in the past few years seem cool enough, but keep a low profile...ya know...

there was a total asshole who worked there back in the day...he said he owned the one in nashville and the one in louisville. he kicked this guy out one day for mentioning ed rosenthal's name...which was stupid...but the guy overreacted. it was all that operation "green merchant" crap...had everyone in a up roar...

those people know that 75% of their business is weed heads...

just dont F-up like bone head did, and no one will have a reason to ride your ass.

P

JACKBAYBEH

Nice Baccas! How's she smoke?? Live up to all the CHEESE hype or no???
Guess I should ask if the cheese itself lives up to the hype since I never
smoked the original LOL. Peace.

KYHomeGrown

thats some good looking bud you got there baccas...i need to get some new pics up on here, summer crop should be coming along alright...just took down some elvis ill try to get a few pics of it on here in the next couple days.

by the way... JackBayBeh, been to flanegans lately? i was up there the night before july 4 and it was packed...plenty of hot women!!

Last edited:
G

Whats up OVG's :cool:

I just planted my first outdoor plant and shes doing great. Looks like it will be a good season as long as the rains help out. Hope everyone has a plentiful season. :D

You got that right KYHG... always some fine ladies up at flanegans. :wink:

Good luck and stay safe guys.

JACKBAYBEH

Hey HomeGrown!! How goes it??
Last time I was @ Flanegans was about a month ago, 6 weeks maybe.
Been hanging with an old bro of mine who just bought a big ass place out
off 71 in Buckner. He's got everything you need at this crib, fully stocked
bar, good smoke, a cabinet full of various pharmaceuticals, and alot of young
groupies running in and out. I get out there with the intention of leaving after
a few drinks, or what not, and hitting the bars later on. Needless to say it's
just too damn hard to leave. His place is better than a bar. Lucky bastard. :D
Anyhow, you took the Elvis huh??

KYHomeGrown

yea i took her and devourved her, i have never seen such good bud dissappear so quickly...my friends were in heaven. hell we gonna have a bad ass team this year...bring it kentucky, we ready!!