What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iguana grow

G

i've just stsrted my bloom with iguana grow/bloom and so far so good; just remember as mmzretro85 would say less is more. good luck bro

Katz

I'm currently using AN iguana grow and bloom for soil, seem to be ok, my buddy ran it in his DWC system and it was clogging up and leaving gunk in the res., so he stop using it.

G

pumpkin2006 said:
Anybody actually use this stuff with real hydro? Like DWC or Ebb n' gro, NFT?
some have rocked it in dwc.but it sets on the bottum its a tea with cal mag added for mj i use it but it is not recommmended for hydro.....for use soilles and soil growers............................not a hydro nute................you been warned...............to much organic matter in hydro causez crazy ph flux.go with flora nova or something else .but not iguana in hydro.............1 out 10 succeed and hate hearing guys whine when they been warned its not a hydro nute

but #1 in peat and soil
10 ml per gallon is how i like to use it with there rest of the 2+...........lots of enzymes to break the organic matter down and shoot it into the plants system

Last edited:

Toucha Death

im using it now in coco, sunshine mix, and peat perlite...i have absolutly no problems with the stuff, like imortal said its not made to be a hydro nute.

im using a good portion of the 2+ system, but b4 i could afford it i used only iguano and a couple bloom boosters(big bud, overdrive) and i had great success...

i used pbp and fox farm(not tiger bloom the other older one) and i had major issues with defincencies...maybe cause i was using well water and not checking ph....either way use it and you will love it

gromer

Gotta luv Dr hornsby anything with the mans name on it is PURE GOLD.But ill have to agree Ive tried it in hydro and its not so good.GREAT in soil or coco but I wouldnt go dumpin it in an aero set up or anything.Always had good luck with Botainicare products for hydro.For my soil Advanced nutes are awesome!!Too bad BM is a dink!!

Maddlights

Just started my first coco grow and Iguana will be my base nute. I'm looking foward to seeing this thread grow from first hand experience.

Eek

I use from couple of years Iguana grow and other nutrients from AN, you need to use half, that means 2 ml/l in soil if not you will burn, they have super concentrate solution, i don't know why they tell to use 4, afther 2 ml you need to see how the plants react if you want to rise the dose.

Latest posts

Latest posts