What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arizona legalization 2018

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
So I'm getting ready to move to Arizona and want to get legal but when I look at the the qualifying medical ailments list it looks a lot more narrowed down than previous states I've lived in...
I hope this isn't too far off topic...
What is your opinion? Any insight to offer?
In the past I've qualified for medical marijuana because of a list of broken bones, dislocations, torn muscles, carpaltunnel and/or a history of depression and anxiety.
Is it harder to qualify out there?

It's not terribly difficult, no. It might cost you $300 total, though. It can be gotten cheaper if you look. I don't think depression and anxiety are on the list, though.

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
I appreciate the feedback. The list of ailments seems slim. I will be living near Chandler
Any recommendations in that area for a doctor that makes the process easy?
If medical marijuana is an option I like to get legal so I can abide by these new laws but I don't want to be seen as a parasite. This plant is helpful for a lot more things than they have listed. Any feedback is helpful. Thanks

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
Podcoawnoe I will be signing all paperwork supporting legalization that I can get my hands on...
I really wish this plant would be rescheduled so it's not compared to meth and heroine etc. Should be scheduled with coffee and beer...

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
Az allows for pain. If you don't have records they will supply two doctors to evaluate you. Will cost up to 350.00. If you are renewing a card ask for 25 bucks off. The state gets 150 of that. You also can get it cheaper if you do all the submitting of the paperwork. I pay full freight as me an paperwork/computers don't get it.

Getting your card will just piss you off. Dont even bother with the dispensaries. There is something bad, dare I say intentionally nefarious, about the quality of weed in legal AZ dispensaries. Throw everything you know out the window. Apparently weed is suppossed to make you sick, give you asthma attacks, make you feel poisoned, taste like Botanicare, taste like stagnant pond, taste like mold that's been dunked in milk, taste like Neem/Karanja, instead of like weed. That's dispensary weed in AZ. Tastes like everything but weed, and has the dirtiest buzz. The shit is straight poison with all sorts of side effects.

I'm fairly certain I've gotten some bud that would test positive for garlic and onions,and cheese powder. I learnt to identify bottle nute lines by smelling dispensary bud. And they al claim its a weed smell. Entire dispo menus of chocolate scented bud, regardless of genetics. Fish emulsion bud, I've even had dryer sheet bud. (Yes Im autistic and this shit is obvious to me)

Seriously no shit I have checked out dozens of chem Dawgs and sours and they have all smelled/tasted nothing like Chem, not even like weed at all. Picked up some Jaeger that had a distinct turkey giblets thing going on. No fuel, no hash, no skunk, no funk. its all garbage that will wreck your lungs.

Not just garbage but like in the negative zone, worse than any reggie I've smoked, because even reggie taste like hash. This dispo shit in AZ taste like grow products and food scraps.

I forgot to mention, the first artificially scented weed I ever experienced came from my first dispensary purchase. It was Tangie and had been soaked in Botanicare Sweet Citrus at harvest. I was wondering why it smelled weird, but everything else smelled like hay so I bought it. I would rather smoke Dr Shoals foot spray. Thats what it tasted like,shoe included. And that shit is everywhere.. Sweet Berry, Sweet Grape, Pineapple NFusion, Blueberry Final Flush. people think this tainted poison bud is legit. Dont let anyone fool you.

That's the one thing I can thank Arizona for, is proving what all these gimmick snake oil products at the grow store will result in: tainted poisonous garbage.

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
Wow thanks for all the answers
Hopefully everyone is signing these petitions mentioned by the OP
I hope there is good medicine in Arizona
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY

I appreciate the feedback. The list of ailments seems slim. I will be living near Chandler
Any recommendations in that area for a doctor that makes the process easy?
If medical marijuana is an option I like to get legal so I can abide by these new laws but I don't want to be seen as a parasite. This plant is helpful for a lot more things than they have listed. Any feedback is helpful. Thanks

I used to have unlimited B.S. from bad drug dealers when I was trying to buy some weed

I have gotten the same run around from these two places
azmedicalmarijuanacard.com/
https://www.svmmjcc.com/
the first link works you just have to remove the https

please sign the petition & vote

https://saferarizona.com/

locations to sign the petition

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=33.33430347710463,-111.18718789999997&z=7

Last edited:

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
Az court rules that concentrates are not legal in our state medical program. That includes oil,vapes,hash,rosin...
Polk is at it again along with state attorny general.
I suppose it will be appealed.

Drunken Buddha

It sad but fun to watch the Setting Sun Regime do their darnedest to stop change.

The whole worldwide Fundamentalist movement in every established religion is an example of the mentality that thinks that going back to the way "it used to be" is the answer.

In part they are correct if you mean reviving good work ethics and morality, however not at the cost of Denial.

Change's biggest enemy is Denial. It's true for individuals, societies, cultural groups, states, countries, and religions. If you don't face the changes and find a good way of dealing with them, they will eventually bury you. We all know it's true, but we sadly hold onto what we think is the best way and fight, fight, fight to keep it alive.

We deny that the changes are worth including and adapting to in our perfect world vision and instead march under the Denial flag. Hahaha........good luck!

The bigger the are they harder they fall.

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
What happened with safer az this year? Our local hydro shop says they were told a few months ago that they had substantial signiture count and were going for the extra sigs for a cushion.
I would like them to account what the sig count was,where it was strongest,weakest...
Safer Az. A fire cracker without a fuse!

All I know is that they didn't make the sig count, just as I had suspected they wouldn't when they were sabotaging 205 back in 2016. Between the anti-205 guys in Safer and that other guy's campaign (I can't remember his name... I think it was Jason something-or-another), they've done a great job of protecting their black-market grows, while also funneling monies from the dispensaries as employees. With a personal grow 48 plant count in their proposal, they got no support from the dispensaries. You know, the people with the money to help push an initiative through, and also those that would lose the most from such an initiative passing.

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
So I got my med card out here in Phoenix.... can someone tell me where the good/great sativa is hiding? I'd appreciate cha

Latest posts

Latest posts