What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Using marijuana seeds as a base for oil extract?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back on topic, has anyone ever eaten food which made your whole body feel great for a while? Depending on the person's diet, eating some healthy seeds may have a similar effect.

While I have no interest in what the OP has to say on the subject, the fact remains they're convinced they're having 'a reaction' anyway. The diet angle is about the only thing I can come up with. Except perhaps some sort of contaminate.

I remember someone gave me a Sugar Cube at a Pink Floyd show.I dont know why but my whole being never felt so GOOD!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Perhaps you should help yourself first - and brush-up on your social skills - no one I have known has ever got high off cannabis seeds - what gets you high is in the glandular trichomes - and seeds don't have any.

Well, I’m leaving this forum permanently. I don’t have time for any of this shit, I’ll go back to helping clubs instead of morons on your forum

And to think.. oh well,

Peace.

F

Frylock

Perhaps you should help yourself first - and brush-up on your social skills - no one I have known has ever got high off cannabis seeds - what gets you high is in the glandular trichomes - and seeds don't have any.

Jesus Christ.... did that guy have thin skin.... :yoinks:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'Hemp seeds produce negligible, if any, quantities of THC endogenously. While food-grade strains of hemp must contain less than 0.3% Δ9-THC by weight (whole plant), they may not be free of this compound entirely. During the harvesting process, hemp seeds may become contaminated by material from other parts of the plant (such as the Δ9-THC-rich trichomes on flowers) and thus acquire Δ9-THC onto their outer shells. Exposure to high concentrations of Δ9-THC could lead to psychological events and gastrointestinal disorders, including acute toxic events such as sedation. In Switzerland, four patients suffered psychological and gastrointestinal issues due to consumption of hemp seed oil, which had higher concentrations of Δ9-THC, prompting public health inquiry. A recent case of Δ9-THC poisoning was reported in a toddler who was on a prescription of hemp seed oil to strengthen the immune system. The toddler exhibited symptoms such as stupor and low stimulatability, which are characteristic of Δ9-THC intoxication.''

*from the link mr brunch gave above.