What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Tester

J

jaded1

70 x 70 mate.Crap tent though,looks like the night sky in room with the amount of pin sized holes in it(is a new mars hydro tent).

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Sweet mate, I’m in a 100 x 100- thinking of doing half led, half hps.
Sorry for your leaks, this might be a good time to pm Mars hydro!!!

J

jaded1

It will do for veg,would of given it back to them if was for flowering though!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Congrats to both winners and big up for Mars Hydro, for these give aways and looking farward to see the test grows from the winners!

J

jaded1

Nice brunch mate,will be bloody bright with both hps/led in a sq m.I've been running that combo in flower for years and love it!

SuperBadGrower

70 x 70 mate.Crap tent though,looks like the night sky in room with the amount of pin sized holes in it(is a new mars hydro tent).

Is the logo on your tent white or yellow/green? My yellow/green 70x70 has no such things but my 100x100 with the white logo does also have some pin sized holes. The quality of the zipper is also less sturdy.

Congrats to the winners, hopefully we will see some nice growing

J

jaded1

Other way around for me,have a sq m 1 with the green and yellow that is great and yes,new 1 has the white writing on.It leaks more light than the 4 year old secret jardin it replaced!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll start a thread Fri or Sat the kids are going to there grandmother's lol!!!! I wanna get the SP 250 out on my kitchen table and get all the good pics and measurement ext. My kitchen has good lighting and I'll get some good pics and stuff!!!
I'm gonna have a couple different VERY good strains to choose from on the SP 250 grow. My basement has a perfect place to make a 2x4 area or so. Ive been so busy I quickly took out the SP 250 and fired it up briefly and put it back in the box so I can show the box and everything like it arrived. It's really great that Mars Hydro is giving out a few lights to test. That's a great way to get people looking at your product. I definitely plan to grow a few nice plants under this LED!!!! Im not sure if I'm gonna try to grow 2 plants in 7gal pots, or maybe 3 plants in 5gal. I'll decide on something, it's hard for me not to crowd my grow space. Thanks Joy and Mars Hydro im gonna grow you some big buds under this thing!!!! Im so excited guys, were gonna have fun growing under this LED.

SuperBadGrower

Other way around for me,have a sq m 1 with the green and yellow that is great and yes,new 1 has the white writing on.It leaks more light than the 4 year old secret jardin it replaced!

That's disappointing, sounds like the ones with the white logo are inferior compared to the older ones. I suspected this after noticing the different zipper quality. The ones with a green and yellow logo were the best tents available at that price.

CoCo_LoCo

I have the white logo green trim 70 x 70 and no light leaks at all. Zip is thick and sturdy.

Im assuming the leaks emanate from the zip?

SuperBadGrower

Im assuming the leaks emanate from the zip?

Indeed, some in the zip and some from the green edges.

But, I should add that it's really not significant in my experience.

When the room is dark and the tent is lit up you might see some tiny specs of light. They are not many and it's not nearly enough to brighten up the room in my case, however.

The light in my tents are at all times thousands of times brighter than the poorly-lit room they are in. If those 60k+ lumens from the tent aren't making the room brighter I sure as hell am not worried about the laughably low lux light from the room penetrating the tent and causing problems.
I never had any hermaphrodites except some shitty autoflowers grown in the one without light "leaks" (how's that for irony? ;) ).

Just a minor change of detail that I noticed... still a 9.5/10 tent for me.

J

jaded1

Mine is different to yours coco,has white writing but at bottom of tent and different design to the writing.Your also looks grey where mine is black.
Will get a pic when I next go and have a look at plants.
nearly every seam on mine has tiny holes which aren't a bother but don't expect to see holes in the fabric of a new tent.

I've had my 100 x 100 tent for nearly 2 years and that only has some tiny holes on the upright seams behind the poles and if I walk into the dark room it's in you cant tell there's a light on inside it.In comparison,when I walk into where the new tent is I don't need to turn the light on as room is lit enough not to have to.
Tbh it's still as good as the tents in it's price range but before was far superior to them

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Can you show me a picture of a leaky tent?I will report to our production department. At the same time, please send an email to our mailbox, we will help you solve the problem, the email address :info@mars-hydro.com

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Hello
I have received delivery of the ts1000 led to test for you, I have plugged it all in and it is not doing anything.... am I missing something obvious?
Cheers

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Success!
Close encounters of the stoned kind...

picture.php