What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone know what's happening?

Salveenee

I have 5 plants, autoflowering treated all of them in the same way.

Bio bizz ground, water ph 8/9 adding fertilizer "Alga grow", except in the last days i'm using "Bloom"
Temperatures between 60.8 °F and 68 ° F
Lamp 400 w, 50-60 cm high

Just ONE plant presents this dull, lifeless look

What's happening? Anyone has had the same problem? How did you solve it?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
PH us way too high, try pH 6.0 in soil/soiless media. You temps are also too low, bump up the temperatures to 75°F.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Definitely too high of pH. ReikoX is correct, genetics are different and require different inputs. Some plants can process a LOT of nutrients and look great, others crisp up and die in regular strength potting soil.

They're all from seed, so you're going to get variations. :D

Welcome to ICMag!! :D

Salveenee

Definitely too high of pH. ReikoX is correct, genetics are different and require different inputs. Some plants can process a LOT of nutrients and look great, others crisp up and die in regular strength potting soil.

They're all from seed, so you're going to get variations. :D

Welcome to ICMag!! :D

Thank you! In my opinion PH is low, not high (with low i mean an acid PH) because i've already used "PH Down" and plants have become yellow!

And if i can ask, wich fertilizer do you use? I'm tired of Plagron, i wanna switch to something more specific

Salveenee

Some plants are more sensitive than others

Thank you! In my opinion PH is low, not high (with low i mean an acid PH) because i've already used "PH Down" and plants have become yellow!

And if i can ask, wich fertilizer do you use? I'm tired of Plagron, i wanna switch to something more specific

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Soil and cannabis is best when you water/feed with 6.3-6.5pH. 7 is too high and will cause excess nitrogen absorption.

You're also overwatering and your plants cannot absorb enough oxygen. Let the soil dry out more before watering each time. The top 2" of soil should be dry. You can also let them dry till they just begin to wilt. Work on watering them in the future just before the wilt happens.

I grow hydroponically with GH Flora 3-part. Any decent nutrient will work, when it's balanced for cannabis, used at the proper strength and at the proper pH. :)

And Welcome to ICMag!! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts