Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > USA > US/Canada - Fam - Fuck anyone trying to stir shit up

Thread Title Search
US/Canada - Fam - Fuck anyone trying to stir shit up Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2018, 09:22 PM #11
Bird~friend

WhtA
;;&!!&!&&&&&

The
MiB2 IYGOYN . DEVIL GONE.&THATS A GLGUE
---

you mean isn't GOD Grand
beautiful so loving, etc
BG.

Last edited by Bird~friend; 12-28-2018 at 12:08 PM..

Old 12-23-2018, 10:15 PM #12
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
I haven't been to Canada in a very long time..

First time I went there was in 1971...11th grade was over and my buddy and I hitchhiked from Virginia to Quebec City...
We saw Catcus play in a tiny club there and smoked joints after the show with Tim Bogert and Carmine Appice...

We hitchiked all the way out to Vancouver Island that summer.
Hopped a CN freight from Moose Jaw to Calgary, and fought forest fires in Yoho National Park for 12 days...
We saw Led Zeppelin play at the Pacific Colosseum for $5.50, and got beat up by the pigs at the Gastown Riot in Vancouver...

But what I thought was really cool was not getting carded at some big bar in Banff, and drinking draft beers for 10 cents apiece!

We had a fun summer and almost everyone we met were great people! I was 3 weeks late getting home to Va. Beach for my senior year of high school..

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2018, 10:43 PM #13
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud of
Never been to Canada. Had some trim fly into the states to see me for a few rendezvous tho

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

Old 12-24-2018, 01:59 AM #14
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote