What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor online viewing options (free)?

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Forgive if there's already a thread...I did a search
Anyways... Does anyone have a free viewing option for the fight?

packerfan79

Veteran
Depends who sets the pace. If Mayweather runs and plays points, he wins. If McGregor gets some good shots and breaks Mayweather s concentration Macgregor. Macgregor has to knock him out to win

Macgregor won't win on points. If Macgregor is losing in the end, I hope roundhouse to Mayweather s head.

Ultimately I hope Mayweather gets his cocky ass knocked out.

It would be more interesting if it was mma rules

Someone told me about a site that offered legit ppv for like 7$ I think it was and I watched Diaz mcgregor 1 with it and it was superb. But I can't find that old UFC thread anymore. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

sdd420

Veteran
Mayweather is a bastard and needs a beating but he won't mix it up and makes it hard to pin him down in a fight. If it comes down to it Mcgregor can take a punch , Floyd I don't think so. So he has to rope a dope or run run run with counter punching. He's never lost damn him but don't compare him to Marciano who would kill him. Can't wait to see what happens

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That one link that you paid a one time fee, well the one I used is now dead. Sportshunter has a bunch of links.

I hope it is a good fight with Mac winning. Nothing against Mayweather but he is heavily favored and not exciting to watch. Even his trash talk is boring.

C

cooterbrown420

So we are going to assume Mac punches harder than Manny and Mosely who both hit Mayweather flush. Or we going with Nate pillow fist Diaz hits harder than Mayweather seeing how Diaz rocked Mac with punches. Don't let your hate for Mayweather blind you, Mac has zero chance to win.

packerfan79

Veteran
So we are going to assume Mac punches harder than Manny and Mosely who both hit Mayweather flush. Or we going with Nate pillow fist Diaz hits harder than Mayweather seeing how Diaz rocked Mac with punches. Don't let your hate for Mayweather blind you, Mac has zero chance to win.

No hate for Mayweather, he's a truly great technical boxer. He's fucking boring as fuck to watch. Mayweather x Pacquiao was a freaking weak fight for both fighters. I was so disappointed. I miss the days of big heavyweight champion fights. Mike Tyson brought excitement to boxing. I think mma has taken that excitement, so It would have been more exciting if it was an mma rules. Mayweather would get utterly destroyed in an mma fight. I doubt he could finish one round.

shithawk420

Veteran
I have to agree with packer.huh never thought I'd say that to a packer fan!j/k lol I hope mayweather gets knocked the fuck out.cocky prick.I'd fight him and probably win.

Mogli

conor is a great fighter but i hate his way to the top .. too much trash tallk .. hope he will get naild..

C

cooterbrown420

I have to agree with packer.huh never thought I'd say that to a packer fan!j/k lol I hope mayweather gets knocked the fuck out.cocky prick.I'd fight him and probably win.

So do you want Mac to get knocked out also he is just as cocky if not worse? It seems a lot of people say they want May to lose because of how he acts, but mac acts the same way so it has to be something else.