What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco in Fabric Pots Giving me HELL

As an experiment, I am going to take one of these , place it in a pillow case and dunk it into a barrel of water so I can at least try and save the coco. I actually boiled some coco earlier today, then dried it in the oven , I plan on getting more but am curious if thats a good way to sterilize it....

CoCoSativas

Canna is the tits. Their ab coco set is the bomb I'll probably use it for life unless I go to their cogr.

Don't even look at it until you have mastered normal coco growing. More advanced for sure...

Coco is so easy if you just stick to pH 6 the whole time. I know people like 5.8 for veg and 6.2 for bloom. I try to stick to 6 but float in that range I won't adjust if it's around there and get great results.

These days coco is easy they made food that makes it simple

X

Xray Kimono

I personally like coco because it shows reactions to feeds quickly both in growth and in nutrient color displays in the leaves, but doesn't burn as fast as other types of hydro or aero...

In flower is the only time I raise my pH to 6.1 6.2 and that is just to make sure that fade is actually fade and make sure it is getting all the nutes that are absorbed best up in that range.. last week though during flush it just gets weak cal mg/ro and blackstrap

Well, I killed em!

Here are the roots if that helps!

I have a entire new set of Tahoe OG clones
And will be posting about coco I boiled...

File%20Dec%2025%2C%205%2045%2017%20PM.jpeg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit the salt build up on the pots! Incredible. Saved the picture. Glad people have you squared away.

Latest posts

Latest posts