What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organicann- Santa Rosa

jackel

Organicann of Santa Rosa is awesome. I've only gone there to look at clones but their entire facility is great. 2 huge counters for flowers/edibles/concentrates.
Giant selection of clones. They even have a board that tells you what's available and what the cost is, but i prefer to look at the labelled trays behind the counter on shelves. Generally they have atleast 10-12 strains to choose from. All beautiful clones. Very knowledgeable staff. Big growing supply section aswell.
I highly recommend you go in there and look around. New members get free edible or joint (or whatever they have, but always something for new members)
Www.organicann.com.

OzzBozz

i haven't been there in awhile but i remember being let down by what they called "topshelf

i do enjoy the Waxman concentrates they stock and the prices seem reasonable.

Great places for clones , I counted 101 varietes on shelf at one time last summer and rare stuff like Durban , junkyard dog and what ever is trending , they also know their stuff and garden supplies are avalible .

Great place, they also carry dark heart nursery clones, you have to get there 6 hours before they open if you want them and wait inline because there will be a line around the corner and they will sell out with in the first hour!