What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals- Santa Cruz(aptos),CA

I am a regular here when I go to visit family this is the closest place to go for killer meds when im out. SCMN is a small place but really professional and have 3-4 bud tenders but having a small staff helps to kind of establish a small relationship(friends) which is nice they actually talk to you and kind of get to know you.. This place is also a good place to try some of Bodhi Seeds genetics I see quite a few strains out from him over here. I had goji og one time it was killer. ive had all kinds of flowers from here I havnt seen anything higher than 17$ a gram maybe 18 they have cool specials each day. These guys are also famous for there Cracker Jack which was in hightimes magazine. Really cool place and they offer cool stuff for renewals and new patients. Hand down awesome lol be careful sometimes this place can be packed lol I mean waiting for an hour but ive been there done that many times here its well worth it. Manager there is awesome guy to good personality.10/10 for this place

Latest posts

Latest posts