What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House of Meds SF - Dispensary Review

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
HOM%2BLogo%2BBlack%2BGreeen%2B1440%2Bx%2B604.jpg

- http://houseofmeds.com/
- Highly curated medicine
- Delivery by appointment SF
- Orders@Houseofmeds.com

They have always treated me very well as a patient
The flowers and oils which i have received from this dispensary have alway be top notch quality and they always have exclusive strains.
Plus they are super fast to deliver!!!
I prefer their flowers to my own homegrown :smoker:

Check them out if you are within their delivery radius.

Most recent menu:
11055665_1577914575782342_1184819199_n.jpg

Croptober

I wish if I was closer I would of. I'm pretty sure you had to do an order of 10 at $50 each, small price to pay for the quality of what they produce from what I've seen. If you try it let me know how it is I've been really interested in them.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
afaik they had either mendo breath or dosido clones that got dropped via norcal...ogkb wasn't released to my knowledge.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
This place sounds great! I like to hear about professionally run operations. Don't see much of that outside here in the rural northern Cali towns.

Latest posts

Latest posts