Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Cannabutter In 7 Easy Steps!

Thread Title Search
Cannabutter In 7 Easy Steps! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2005, 06:48 PM #31
glasspackedbowl
Medical Test grower. Inquire within...

glasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by wang chung
does cannabutter actually taste ok? and once it is made the thc is activated right?....
so in theory (really nasty) if someone were to just eat a chunk of cannabutter, it would get them high?
yes get u really high. have a fun ride dont eat a whole batch unless its not that potent or high grade meaning made with hash or buds or keif. I like to use keif very fast and makes for a nice potent high thats pure and has none(or very little) plant flavor.

215/sb420 Compliant Medical patient!
R.I.P. Daltron he has passed away!

glasspackedbowl is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2005, 03:16 AM #32

Well everyone I am excited to see this recipe has been recieved this well.

Thank you all for the kinds words. And remember, Don't let your special edibles mix up with the ones for your kids teacher!

Last edited by Haschishin; 10-07-2005 at 09:24 PM..

Old 10-11-2005, 03:10 AM #33
GreatLakes THC
an Arthur P. Jacobs production

GreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haschishin
...And remember, Don't let your special edibles mix up with the ones for your kids teacher!
Hilarious. Hurry up man and get your 50 posts so you can chat.

GreatLakes THC
GreatLakes THC is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2005, 11:06 AM #34

Nice guide with all the pics Haschishin, you made everything very easy for me to understand whilst baked...This should be a sticky.

I remember eating brownies one time and feeling that I was falling into and becoming one with the chair...I ended up falling asleep. Good times.

Old 10-12-2005, 11:32 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatLakes THC
Hurry up man and get your 50 posts so you can chat.

GreatLakes THC
Ahhh I was wondering why I couldnt get in there, thx for the info, I'll be there ASAP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue
Nice guide with all the pics Haschishin, you made everything very easy for me to understand whilst baked...This should be a sticky.

I remember eating brownies one time and feeling that I was falling into and becoming one with the chair...I ended up falling asleep. Good times.
Thanks man, Lol and I know what you mean the high from these edibles is out of this world

Old 11-02-2005, 07:51 AM #36
Rabid Peach

Rabid Peach has disabled reputation
great thread. i made some last weekend and it was amazing. the thing is that when you use the water most of the horrible nasty taste goes away whn you dump the water. i mean it definately aint no land o lakes but it is a whole lot better than the saute method which i by the way will never use again.

THANKS!!!

Old 11-03-2005, 01:57 AM #37
Memy Selfandi

Memy Selfandi is on a distinguished road
buttah, baby!
(44)
Memy Selfandi is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2005, 02:19 AM #38

It was suggested to me to try and find butter with as high a fat count as possible. French butter, some special cow or something. I was just wondering if anyone tried fancy butter.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:56 PM #39
Rabid Peach

abeat- i use decent organic butter. i am pretty keen cook and french butter can is outstanding but it really doesnt matter so much with this technique. good run of the mill whole butter is good. i mean you really do not want it much stronger. from a half oz of trim. i made 24 cookies and no one wanted two. most wished they'd only had a half. these weren't lightweights either.

best
rp

Old 11-03-2005, 11:58 PM #40
Rabid Peach

i should also say that i only used half of the butter i made. so there is a whole nother stick in there ready to use.

it was good trim though.