What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

G

Your grows make me miss coco peat and perlite Okie, look how happy they are, lovely grow my friend :joint:

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi guys!Thanks for stoppin bye.Ya leroy the peat ,perlite,and lime has been working great! be back with more pics soon.thx

Okie grown

Veteran
Thx rob.Thay are getting to that point in flower where thay are close to swelling.Cant wait!!Another week or two and thay outta be fat!

Esskie

Hi Okie,
Congrats on some cracking buds there my friend! :canabis: , you're stashbox is certainly going to have some lovely aromas coming from it when you've got a bit of each in it!.

The G13xHP is looking great btw!, as is the NYCD. Infact they all look bloody great as I have already said LoL. I may just put MK on my 'To Do' list after seeing yours?.

All the Best and stay lucky,
Esskie.

Okie grown

Veteran
I always like to do a few strains at a time.Now im gettin some moms together i will soon do runs of clones from my fav. moms.Think i will take a few pics tonite after thay wake up lol.Back with pics soon!

Okie grown

Veteran
Hi natty. Thanks for the nice words I have been growing inside for about 3 yrs so figure about 3 or 4 grows a yr. ( 9 to 12 grows) lol.Not alot. Have always used promix or peat perlit and lime.Pretty much got it dailed in .

Okie grown

Veteran
gotta love it

gotta love it

This is one of my fav. parts of the grow.About half way tru flower.The buds get fatter and more frosty everyday!

G

Okie
That is a kick arse garden. I know your gonna have trouble deciding what to smoke here pretty soon. Id like to see an mk smoke report myself..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts