What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

Okie grown

Veteran
We just got a pack of mk ultra seeds.I put 5 in a cup of water to soak over nite.Thay will be grown with 7 sensi g13 x hashplant 7 serious kali mist and 5 of somas n.y.c.d .I will post pic when thay pop up.
2074DSC01255-med.JPG
2074DSC01257-med.JPG

2074DSC01259-med.JPG

2074DSC01260-med.JPG

2074DSC01258-med.JPG

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Unbelievable...

Unbelievable...

I actually stumbled across a grow thread just as it's starting. Usually I'm getting in quite late. I'll keep checking in Okie to see how things go for you. You've got some nice strains to work with.

GreatLakes THC

Okie grown

Veteran
All rite

All rite

Glad to have you thc.Ya these are some all star strains.I have wanted to grow all 4 for a while now.All 5 of the mk ultras have cracked already after soaking for only 12 hrs.Well im off to plant them.Post pics when thay pop up.

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks

Thanks

All the seeds been soaking for about 24 hrs. all of the soma nycd and mk ultras cracked and half of the g13 x hashplants did too.Still waiting on the kali mist and half of the mr nice seeds.If thay dont crack by tomm. than ill prob. just put them in soil to germ.Ill post pics soon as thay pop up!

G

Im a big fan of Soma and you got some nice beans indeed, looking forward to seeing what you can do with those girls :D
All the best,
Leeroy

Okie grown

Veteran
O.K We got 4 of 5 of the nycd. 5 of 7 g13 x hashplant , 5 for 5 of the mk ultra and 6 of 7 of the kali mist.So we got 20 seedlings.Thay are under 160 watts of floros in 32 oz. pots.I will post pics soon!!

G

Right on Okie I got some Kali Mist coming my way I'll be pulling up a seat here to see your results. Good Luck!

Blatant

Okie grown

Veteran
we got 20 seedling

we got 20 seedling

Here some pics of our 20 seedlings.6 serious kali mist , 5 sensi g13 x hashplant , 5 thseeds mk ultra ,and 4 soma nycd.post more pics at week one.

Okie grown

Veteran
Here thay are at 1 week old the first pic is the 5 g13 x hashplant then the 6 kali mists and 4 nycd then the 5 mk ultras.Post more pics at week 2

wickyd

fucking awesome, I've always wanted to try sensi's g13xhashplant and mkultra, so I'll be following this more closely from here on out.

You narcotic bastard! =)
wickyd

PNW_grown

Veteran
yes very nice indeed. thseeds already has the mkultra out? wasnt that in the cannbis cup this year??? I grew out the diesel, very nice plant, hope you get the tangerine pheno, i think its the best in my opinion. You will be limited to space, but just to give you an idea of how they perform outside, here ya go.

Rolando Mota

Super healthy looking plants, this is going to be a great show! The different strains really stand apart from each other. Solid!

Dr. D

Veteran
nice

nice

Theyre all strains i wouldnt mind tryin, all top beans there okie, nice growthafter three weeks too.good luck :)

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks guys.I am transplanting them into 2 gal. pots tonite.Thay will be there till i sex em.Then the gals will go into 5 gal pails.Back with pics