What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the closest thing to a orgasmic experience that is not sexual?

Dan42nepa

I actually stole this topic from another site.. I had 2 that I could think of.

1. Hooking a 3 lb smallmouth bass using ultralite equipment when stoned.

2. First time you kiss someone you are dating.. like a first kiss.

J

Jack Crevalle

Drinking a glass of icewater after trekking in the desert.

A deep tissue massage after 2 weeks working out nonstop.

Taking a pee after drinking like 3 or 4 beers in a 1 hour period.

Budelaire

the closest to orgasm without sex?

the closest to orgasm without sex?

Well this is it, IMHO. the 1st pic is a 3-month cured pure Hawaiian Sativa.

The 3 next one are the pics from its clone, 2 week flowering now. Can't wait for this second harvest. Hawaiian genetics rocks! all the pics are home grown.

m-eh00

Dan42nepa said:
1. Hooking a 3 lb smallmouth bass using ultralite equipment when stoned.QUOTE]

For sure the next best thing, only I use my G-loomis with some of Gary Yamamoto Senkos and catch 4-6 pounders all day when I float :woohoo:

Oh and harvesting is another. I dont mind all the time it takes I love it!!!

J

Jack Crevalle

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.^^^

m-eh00

Jack Crevalle said:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.^^^

???? ME? what is reputation?

Sorry for this interruption now back to your regular programming

Last edited:

Dan42nepa

I use senkos... and tubes with gamagatsu hooks... A few more weeks and I can start again... more trout fishing this year... bass a little later.

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
i agree w/ all of ya... nothing like hooking into something under water with fight. especially prize ones on light lines! there are also times when the trip does it, like mooching for halibut & a humpback comes to the boat for a look @ ya! but another one for me is skydiving! it's probably most orgasmic cause done less often.

HippyNextDoor

hazardous situations

hazardous situations

like getting into a slide around a cliffside corner in your car and pulling out with inches to spare , while life and limb we're hanging in the balance.Not to mention your expensive sports car.
The euphoria of surviving without a scratch makes me feel ALIVE! :woohoo:

G

Feeling the wind rip through my hair

84.jpg

sky diving, 100 kilo halibut on 40 kilo line, 1st turkey, deer, dove, moose, ect ect. meeting all kinds and types of musicians, artist, writers, reps, ect. and many more things make me giddy. pot growing is the best. to the pot I owe my identity. to karma i abide.

G

1. watchin my boy figure out lifes mysteries all on his own.
2. the first smoke in your favorite bubbler of your own harvest when it's cured to perfection.
3. havin a border patrol agent bid you a nice day as you drive away with 5 stashed #'s.
yeah!