Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Anyone in the cannabis community know why

Thread Title Search
Anyone in the cannabis community know why Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2018, 06:43 PM #1
Safe Gardener

Safe Gardener has a spectacular aura aboutSafe Gardener has a spectacular aura aboutSafe Gardener has a spectacular aura aboutSafe Gardener has a spectacular aura aboutSafe Gardener has a spectacular aura about
Anyone in the cannabis community know why

Why the US government has not rescheduled cannabis? Annually there seems to be little to no talk about this in the Senate or Congress. I'm no politician but I read lots of news and all I see on cannabis but nothing ever goes anywhere.

There is often talk about how research can't be done because of the scheduling but then there doesn't seem to be a large co certed effort to reschedule.

I'm sure there is much more to it than my simple mind can grasp, but WTH isn't it time? Anyones input is appreciated.

SG

Last edited by Safe Gardener; 10-02-2018 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Fat fingers make typing on phone tough
Safe Gardener is online now Quote

Old 10-02-2018, 06:53 PM #2
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
Because the US is an oligarchy that doesnt care what the people want.
Cannavore is online now Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:05 PM #3
Putembk

Putembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud of
Right now there are a lot of politicians involved in the Alcohol and Tobacco industry the would be negatively affected by rescheduling marijuana. Sessions for instance.....
Putembk is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:10 PM #4
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I feel like everything on this planet can be boiled down to greed and money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:18 PM #5
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud of
It's one of the most obvious examples, currently, that we are not free, and the rulers want us to know. Take the hint, peons.
hush is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:25 PM #6
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Perhaps many people profit from cannabis having that status....
mean mr.mustard is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:25 PM #7
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
Because the US is an oligarchy that doesnt care what the people want.
Stay indoors tonight, don't open the door for free pizza and don't look outside.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:41 PM #8
hayday

hayday has disabled reputation
They aint cuttin loose until only theirselves can profit. Bottom line!
There will be no green rush for you and me, straight to corperate.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:58 PM #9
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
The Dems are going to float a few balloons in a year. If it strikes a cord it'll be legal because everyone will promise it. Including the Reps. I think it will be a free for all within 6 years.

2018 Season's Post Mortem and Best Practices

~

Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:40 PM #10
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Follow the money. When you begin feeling physically ill and are about to puke, you're almost to the full truth.

7 members found this post helpful.