Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > Mr.Sparkle's Ikea Cabinet "186g, 99watts, 2.25sqft, in 66 days from sprout"

Thread Title Search
Mr.Sparkle's Ikea Cabinet "186g, 99watts, 2.25sqft, in 66 days from sprout" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2018, 09:55 PM #1
Mr. Sparkle

Mr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the rough
Mr.Sparkle's Ikea Cabinet "186g, 99watts, 2.25sqft, in 66 days from sprout"

Haven't been around here much either, lurk occasionally, but just cause i have moved over to another forum that i like the fit of.

But wanted to share with all you ICMAG peeps as this was my original home and where i started.

Anyways this was last run that ended a bit over a week ago. The setup is a Ikea Besta cabinet, lights are 3 solstrip x2's in a 3500k color temp, exhaust is a 3000rpm 140mm noctua fan that pulls through a diy carbon filter, and i have a bunch of 40mm fans for circulation, and cooling the sorta cool tube i made for the heatsinks of the lights.

Nutrients was only Megacrop the entire run, only thing added was calcium hypochlorite to keep my reservoirs in check "dead res".

Also automatic watering from some diy arduino sensors, but im now trying just timer based watering.

Total draw for the entire cab was 99w from the wall as i tuned my ballast down to output at that level, also helped with the heat generation.

Genetics were some Dark Devil F2's "AutoFlowers" i made originally being from Sweet Seeds. But pulled 186g of bud and 1.3g of resin from the trim, still going through a cure so i expect a couple grams overall to drop off but it will stay about the 180g mark forsure.

Yeah and the plants were cut between day 63-66 from sprout of 18/6 light

Oh and the pots were 750ml yogurt containers will with just coco "canna" forgot to add that.

Here's the pics

Mr. Sparkle is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:56 PM #2
Mr. Sparkle

Mr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the rough

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:57 PM #3
Mr. Sparkle

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:35 PM #4
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Very impressive! Amazing skills.

Cvh is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 10:36 PM #5
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Wow great grow. And that's some pretty purple weed! The gif is an awesome touch. All journals need animated gifs.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:24 AM #6
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to behold
Very efficient grow. Excellent job
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:11 AM #7
noknees

noknees will become famous soon enough
i'm not religious, but you're a god.

supremely impressive.

wildly inspiring....
noknees is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:52 AM #8
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
nice to see you post something! nice cab and great first run.

what forum did you move to?
Goats is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 02:27 PM #9
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Have you done anymore with your automated micro bucket?
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 07:17 PM #10
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
whats the beam/cooltube thing for the lights?