What's new

Bodhi Goji OG and some Hash

D

DankeyKong

Hey fellows i'm about to end my project with Goji OG from Bodhi. Here are some pictures hope you like it.

Goji Champion Pheno #1
picture.php

Goji Champion Pheno #2
picture.php

Marroccan Gold Hash
picture.php

Colombian Ice Hash
picture.php

Cheers.

D

DankeyKong

Short report:

Goji Pheno #1 is fully of crystals with some subtle poo smell with very hard buds. Medium yielder.

Goji Pheno #2 is totally berry oriented and extremely oily it doesn't have as much crystals as the pheno #1 but it's totally frost outside of the bud, the leaves didn't resin as much.

As for the hash this Maroccan gold hash is extremely smooth smoke with subtle skunk fragance very good high not to heavy but it's a perfect 1 joint in the morning.

And for the ice hash just no words what a beautiful product made in colombia feels like heaven, sometimes even better than crumble or wax.

How many days in flower before the chop? I got a Goji girl at around 30 days right now. Exited to see how she comes out in the end. Right now the pheno I have has a sweet fruity smell that just recently started giving of that og funk. Hope it comes out as nice looking as yours ;)

D

DankeyKong

@Lucid

There's a lot of phenos of Bodhi's Goji but almost everyone of them will be good quality smoke, some top shelf others good quality but none will be bunko.

I'd 4 phenos that i selected from 10, but if i had space i would keep at least 6 :D.

Cheers and good luck my friend

D

DankeyKong

@ Lucid life

Btw those 2 phenos are 3 days before i start flushing week then i will chop chop.

pegasus

Heard nothing but good things about the Goji OG. Wish there was that kind of hash available where i live...

D

DankeyKong

@ pegasus

You can only find that kind of hash (at least for a good price) at africa or south america ... Ice hash here = U$ 8 / g while the kilo is U$ 5000, for the maroccan hash here it's 6$ / g or 4000$ per kilo