What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
IMG_20220902_212925121.jpg
IMG_20220902_161153422~2.jpg
IMG_20220903_041251646.jpg

Last edited:

Tulku

OK so I tried a few times with this frosty girl I got but I dunno the description states it's big on flavour but I can't get much from her apart from looks and frost, the taste literally erases everything I have ever said. Odd, here she is anyways showing off her champagne taste and lemonade pockets.

Lost Soul is a heavy yielding indica dominant OG variety obtained by crossing the original Ghost OG cut with Grandpa's Breath. These cannabis seeds are big on flavour, yield and colour.

Genetics : Ghost OG Kush x Grandpas Breath
Flowering Time : 8-9 Weeks

Attachments

• CSC_0764.jpg
    CSC_0764.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hi all. JCGoo from 2020. Bred by me it is a mix of a Afgooey female and a mix of 2 other strains made by me. One called C-stic and the other Jumbochronic. This particular Pheno did not make the grade but was still very nice. Just popped some more of these to do another little hunt for a keeper. Original seeds from 2012 and they popped tails in 1 day...nice.
JCGoo. Grown in RDWC with Advanced Nutes.
jcgoo2 - Copy.jpg
jcgoo 70 days hid - Copy.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what time will bring with this one.
Have a great day all!
Peace, negative.

Last edited:

swedeinoz

This thread is tasty :D

Mine are not really top notch, but at least they're mine!
Some Romulan crosses.... One is [Romulan x Auto Purple Mazar x Night Crawler OG] x [Auto Purple Mazar x Auto OG Kush CBD] and the other one is just an F2 of [Romulan x Auto Purple Mazar x Night Crawler OG]. These pics were taken yesterday, plants born on Aug 1 and set to 12/12 on Aug 25. So about 6 weeks flowering. One of them looks to be ready in a week :O

Attachments

• Romxcola Oct 4.JPG
    Romxcola Oct 4.JPG
    788.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Frosty Oct 4.JPG
    Frosty Oct 4.JPG
    737.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Frosty2 Oct 4.JPG
    Frosty2 Oct 4.JPG
    678.3 KB · Views: 74