What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
26129.jpg

Reactions: JKD

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers....well...that's one way to get out of buying a 30th anniversary gift!

just have the last few garden chores to deal with today...and trimming...somehow there's still trimming to be done...but at least the garden is in cruise mode for a bit...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌧️☔🌦️ that thing happened again where water fell from the sky...been hiding in the bathtub...until i realized water also comes from the sky (shower head) there so i suspect it's colluding with the sky water demons...scary stuff...to protect myself i put on a condom as that will protect against WAP i should be safe from sky water:)

anyway....got the cuttings stuck,and another qp ready...so calling that a day....pretty sure that means i did 27.22543 sq on a three story tudor with split cedar shakes

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
🌧️☔🌦️ that thing happened again where water fell from the sky...been hiding in the bathtub...until i realized water also comes from the sky (shower head) there so i suspect it's colluding with the sky water demons...scary stuff...to protect myself i put on a condom as that will protect against WAP i should be safe from sky water:)

anyway....got the cuttings stuck,and another qp ready...so calling that a day....pretty sure that means i did 27.22543 sq on a three story tudor with split cedar shakes
Next thing you know the dry river beds will have water in them. Crazy what the world is coming to.

Latest posts

Latest posts