What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are these plants Reverting back to veg?

Headsmcgee1 is on a distinguished road
Pink Kush. Herming or reverting back to veg?
Hey buds

I got some pink kush clones from a store in town.

Do they look like they are about to herm or are going back in to veg?

I am 4 and half weeks into flower everything was going to smoothly. But the last couple days I noticed slow growth and then today I notice some new fan leaves coming out of the top of the bud (see pictures.)

I dont have any light leaks and the timer is working fine. I am pretty sure its one of the two.

Any ideas? Could it be the genetics? Is there anything I can do or should I just scrap it and start over?

Attachments

• IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1872.jpg
    IMG_1872.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1871.jpg
    IMG_1871.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 7

Kozmo

Veteran
Talk to the people you received the cut from. There should know what's going on.

It looks alright to me. You have to remember that some plants just have a weird bud structure and some have more leafs on them, but if it is not a mutation that hurts your plant then it is not negative. Just grow it out and see what happens. It does not look like a hermie yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts