What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

personal Reason for growing

SingingRose

Growing Cannabis got me off pills for A destroyed back & Ambien for terrible Insomnia. It has made me a better father, friend, partner, & overall a happier person. It's a wonderful plant for sure.

meltybubble

I was finding it hard to cope with the death of our six month old baby.
Growing herb really helped me with it, growing beautiful plants is therapeutic
and I spent more time in the grow in those days, watching and learning.

Won't be stopping till they unplug me.

Regards

Anger. I need weed so i dont loose it one day, get into a arguement and beat someone to death and end up a lifer in the can. I have problems with anger, im good most of the time but theres that one percent of the time im too close to teaching someone a lesson.

I hate the garbage people sell out there. I need specific stuff to help keep me happy and laughing instead of ready to bust someone up. I need top quality to last me more than a hour. I really need to grow it to have what i need. The stuff on the street is just enough to keep me out of trouble. My stuff keeps me happy.

Also i take pride in what i grow. Have yet to meet another grower i consider their herb on par with mine (in life, on forums, well ive met some fucking phds that laugh at all us hobbiests)

I got into growing for money though. Over time, focus changed to keeping myself in check.

OMG....reading through this old thread was a treat. I started laughing outloud on this one. Great stuff! Ya got to appreciate the honesty:)

Latest posts

Latest posts